Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Cal JonesCal Jones ✭✭✭
    Exactly, JT. I actually emailed a complaint in. I bet they brush it off.
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    They're probably leaving the posts in to make the place look busy.
  • JT141 said:
    This place is spammed to fuck. Some spam posters have been using the same accounts for months. There are spam topics with multiple replies of more spam. The forums are drowning in this shit. I hope all RunnersWorld online advertisers and affiliates pull out from the company.

RW are totally negligent on this forum. There is open advertising of what is clearly a ciminal offence...

Top quality Assault Rifles for sale: AK47; M16; H&K G36 and HK33...

email: RunnersWorld@Hearstmagazines.com
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    To RW the forum is a problem they can do without. I imagine if the current set up annoys enough people; which it clearly has, they'll pull the plug on it.

Btw, Trump seems to be doing rather well right now. Not bad going for an idiot loon who was supposed to set off WW3.

Odd that Trump just happens to be the US President and a billionaire and is deemed to be wrong, while his detractors who believe they are his intellectual superiors and are always right, not quite so successful.

Being clever is one thing, being wise is everything. 

🙂

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Some people will interpret anything to believe what they want to believe. 
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    The desire to be a nonconformist and contrarian above all else is a conceit that sometimes leads down blind piss soaked alleys.
  • skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Any chance of a spam free forum? 

I suppose I could say it but it all seems to fall on deaf ears no matter how often messages are reported. 
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    skotty said:
    Any chance of a spam free forum? 

I suppose I could say it but it all seems to fall on deaf ears no matter how often messages are reported. 

Andy B6 got a recent permaban for his incessant trolling, so I guess someone's receiving the Spam/Abuse/Report flags submitted.
  • skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    maybe tough runner will get away with it. 
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    I flagged the non-relevant posts to see whether someone's monitoring the forum.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Obviously it's terrible that you had to confiscate your daughters phone because she kept taking pictures of her bare bum with it. Also a bit hilarious.
  • RicF said:
    To RW the forum is a problem they can do without. I imagine if the current set up annoys enough people; which it clearly has, they'll pull the plug on it.

Btw, Trump seems to be doing rather well right now. Not bad going for an idiot loon who was supposed to set off WW3.

Odd that Trump just happens to be the US President and a billionaire and is deemed to be wrong, while his detractors who believe they are his intellectual superiors and are always right, not quite so successful.

Being clever is one thing, being wise is everything. 

"Doing rather well"? He's literally locking children in fucking cages. What's wrong with you?

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Temper temper Screama.

If it bothers you that much, invite them all to stay at your place - if you have one.

🙂

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    To be fair empathy is a pretty sophisticated social adaptation. And having an emotional response to the distress of children is a core human trait. Apes in general. Mammals and marsupials even. Reptiles not so much.
  • ScreamapillarScreamapillar ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    What JT said.

And yes, I do have a "place" Ric. bought and paid for. Hispanic refugees welcome. Emotionally barren, soulless, morally bankrupt arseholes of humanity like yourself, not so much.

Now fuck off, and when you get there, fuck off some more.

We're done here. 

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Of course, you do know that my original comment was posted long before the so called children in cage issue. 
    Just another example of how you manipulate a situation to fit your own agenda.

You really do have anger issues there. So much negativity. 

Best you calm down. Go and finish rest of the bottle.

🙂

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Btw Screama, back up your statement about welcoming Hispanic refugees by doing it. If you don't, why did you say it?

To expand on that idea, to give refugees hope by making such an offer, and to have to admit you were saying it for rhetorical purposes only, indicates an element of moral bankruptcy.

Anyway lets say you invited these people to your paid for house.

First mistake is thinking they think like you do.

You invite them in, and they sort of wonder why.
    You feed them and show them their rooms and they'll begin to think you are a bit soft in the head.

Soon enough they get the idea you'll give them whatever they want. The men will look around for the non-existent man of the house and will assume you will sleep with them.

It's getting awkward now. You're not in control of the situation. You ask them to leave the house while you are at work. They refuse.
    You get angry and upset - they have you by the thingys.

But you have to go to work, you need the money but leave early due to stress - and discover that when you get home, your guests have changed the locks.

And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You invited them in.

So it proves you were stupid as well.

🙂

• You’ve deteriorated over the years from an eccentric but harmless individual, via an arsehole who makes false accusations (don’t think I’ve forgotten) to an unremitting racist cunt. 

You’re also a liar, it was well known by June 12th, when you posted your drivel, that the Trump regime was separating families and locking kids up. It was being reported in the US even before the end of May. 

So yes, I’m angry. Nasty, snide, immoral liars like you have that effect on me.

Now fuck off to your wife-hating, sexless, life and be as miserable as you deserve to be. 
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Great post.

I'm going to print it off and frame it.

I'll have a laugh showing it to all my clients and neighbours while asking if they have any idea who it is. 

Any of it.

Simple proof that social media is inherently fake, but the repercussions are invariably real. 

🙂

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Screama,  you are aware you've transgressed 'terms and conditions' section 4.2?

Repercussions, tch!

🙂

• Well that escalated quickly! 
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    RicF said:
    Screama,  you are aware you've transgressed 'terms and conditions' section 4.2?

Repercussions, tch!

Not T&C Section 4.2!
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    A long time back I saw a program presented by Richard Dawkins.

It featured a paradox in decision analysis (apparently) called Prisoners Dilemma.
    It's about does co-operation work?, or does self interest work best?

To find out, various strategies were employed in a series of contests where the participants aimed to get as many points as they could in head to head situations.

Strangely enough, the overall winning strategy was called Tit for Tat, based on co-operation.
     In Tit for Tat, It showed that in any contest the result was either a draw or a loss. In the short term it couldn't ever win. But in the long term, it beat all other strategies. 

Does it work in real  life?
    For me it does. 

Read up about it. It shows why self serving cynics ultimately fail.

🙂

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Russia is cold. My whole life I've been told Russia is cold. Turns out the place is like Tenerife.