Saturday 7th July 2018 Our life together is so precious together

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning!

Lyrics: Our life together is so precious together

What: walk to watch parkrun, at parkrun and after parkrun. May go to the fitness suite later

Why: trying to keep some semblance of fitness for when I start running again

Enjoy the holiday, LMH! And the show, Emz

C'mon England!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WelshpoppyWelshpoppy ✭✭✭
    Morning

LMH Safe travelling and enjoy the  weather.

Nothing for me I felt sick and achilles were sore so came home after a mile it makes more sense to rest achilles etc.Always looking at the bigger picture:-)
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Morning.

Lovely morning here again - a shame to be stuck inside so I hope you enjoy the walking Alehouse, I'm planning to do a lot whilst we're away and not so much running. I think I could do with a bit of a rest and the hills aren't good for my knees.

Show sounds like my kind of thing emzap.

Sorry to hear that Poppy.

What:           short and easy/travelling
    Why:            going on holiday
    Last hard:    deciding what to pack
    Last rest:     12/6

Lyrics - yes.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Quiet on here today.
    Show was great. The 24km round trip on the bike has hurt my hips though and 5 hours in the sun has made me a bit tired!

• What: parkrun (27:13) followed by kayak down the west coast of Orkney - Skaill to Stromness (~19k)
    Wind and swell were both a bit more than forecast which made it a good work out.
    Met the lifeboat looking for an 88yo missing man :(
    Last hard: see above
    Lyrics no

Was there someone playing football today?
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Not good to hear about the lifeboat, OH. Thought of you at Burnage pr! Last time we were there it was somewhat wet. Today I can't imagine it ever being drier. The river is extremely low. Man and dog standing in the centre! 

What: a.m. parked at the local Tesco and walked to parkrun and back. Between 5 and 6k. 
    p.m. A post footie visit to the fitness suite where I worked quite hard on the bike that goes nowhere. 

Why: doing what I can

Glad your day was good, Emz

Sorry to hear about the Achilles, WP: from what I have learned over the last few years, rest is rarely of much use, long term; the Achilles needs stretching so that it can move more freely in the sheaf. Updated doc available if you want it!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.