Options

Best running app on Android?

2»

Answers

• Options
    Having used several running apps, strava works best for me, you can also try premium for free which has good perks like pace calculator and run analysis 
  • Options
    Strava or Endomondo to track your performance. Nike+ Run club for training plans and guides
    <iframe height='454' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2146088/latest-rides/2d71f42475017af06c1303352d135dcd4026aab0'></iframe>
  • Options
    I used to use and like run keeper although the accuracy was a bit off at times and had me running through fields when I had actually ran round them.

I've got a Garmin watch now and I'd recommend getting a running watch to link up to an app. Garmin connect is a good app imo and has really helped me with training. 
  • Options
    i like Nike+ running app
  • Options
    Strava, now I have the Garmin 235 I don't need a phone with me. Garmin app syncs to the phone/ wifi once I'm home and then syncs the run to Strava. Really like Strava, especially the things like segments where a particular part of your run has been logged by others and you end up on a leaderboard. You can pay for the premium version too but standard freebie seems to work just fine.
  • Options
    Endomondo for sure