Sunday 4th November 2018 - I hear a wind

Morning.

Lyrics - I hear a wind

Whistling air

That was a long day OH - I bet that hot bath felt good!

What:            will depend on what Mark's doing but a run of some description
Why:             sanity
Last hard:     easing back, putting on weight
Last rest:      14/10
If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• May not have been the fastest runner but suspect I was the only runner to manage every dance at ceilidh. Els sat one out after pairing me off with an unaccompanied friend.

What: not running
    Why: no reason  ;)
    Last hard: can't remember  ;)
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Very wet here this morning

What: driving home via Fleet Ait Arm museum
    Why: it's too wet to do outdoor sightseeing!
    Last hard: yesterday, my legs ache from our very windy walk!

Have a lovely day all
  • Morning!

Lyrics: no...but remind us what yesterday's were please, LMH!

Well done at the ceilidh, OH! Did Els run yesterday, also?

What: fitness suite plus short run

Why: the current usual Sunday
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Oh well done for yesterday (both run and ceilidh!). Hope you're not too sore this morning.
    Poppy how are you feeling?
    Chick, now I have an image of Benjy doing splits(not that I know what he looks like mind you!).
    Ale how's the Achilles?
  • Morning again!

Beautiful day here...although I suspect I might be speaking too soon!

Emz: enjoy the museum! Achilles is not right and having to be managed. It has been worse!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Busy this morning!

Sorry Alehouse - yesterday's lyrics were Bend Me, Shape Me by Amen Corner. Mild here but grey and uninviting and the wind is picking up.

Hope you have a safe drive home emzap.

Sounds as though you enjoyed the evening too OH. Hope your legs are ok this morning. Do you have much planned. Was the weather as bad as forecast yesterday?

• OH: That's fantastic, well done, that must have been a hard slog keeping going for 8 hours and a dance to The Harvest Home to boot.
    Chicksta: Side splits no 120 degress comfortable, front splits kind of yes, not allowed to anymore, comfortable to about 3 inches off the ground, but any further and the stretch reflex argues. Last time I went all the way down I got double hernia, not allowed now. Mainly focus on squat rack bar at different heights from above waist level to above head level.

What: Girls on bikes this morning, Gym leg work and stretching at 3PM Johnny Walker Sound of the Seventies.
    Why: Being putting leg work off for some time, recent conversation has convinced me, also looking at working week could do with recalibrating run days as Mon/Tue.
    Lyrics: I think I do, they were a bit whacky?
  • I think whacky could be quite appropriate Benjy. What was the result of the A&E visit yesterday?
  • Band was actually aptly named "Really Jiggered"
    Els ran well (6h13)
    Walk up Birks of Aberfeldy today
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    OH: Well done you and Els. Ooh, I love that area of Scotland. We used to stay in a holiday cottage near Pitlochry. Cool band name :D

Benjy: Splits are best done by younger folk. Too much can snap or tear. Ouch. 3 inches above ground is about my limit too. Rubbish at side splits and pancake stretches though.

LMH: What did you end up doing?

What: 12 mile progression run
    Why: these runs are supposed to be good for you
    Last hard: fierce head wind in places
    Last rest: 29/10
    Lyrics: no
  • It ended up being a MLR chicksta.