What: 9 miles
Why: because I want to
Last hard: long treadmill runs are
Last rest: 9/11

Have a good day ;)

Comments

• Morning.

Heavy frost here, it feels as though winter is settling in:-(

I have to be careful on the treadie chicksta, ok for occasional use but I find it tends to aggravate any niggles and whilst better than not running it isn't as good for my head as getting outdoors  - just hope it isn't slippery this morning.

What:         short and easy
    Why:          easier day 
    Last hard:  I think the winter is going to be hard
    Last rest:   14/10

Lyrics - not a clue.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Morning!

Lyrics: no

Yesterday's lyrics were "Singing in the Rain", Neil Sedaka.

What: short run, longer fitness suite

Why: Thursday/work/niggly calf etc

And heavy frost here, also.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Just back from Grace's walk - frozen puddles and all - just to add to the joy it's now started raining  :(
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Morning

Just cold -1 here 

What: short run at Aberafan
    Why: It is always 3 degrees warmer
    Last hard: Lots
    Lyrics: Nope
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Certainly colder this morning...
    What - coaching the little people
    Why - routine
    Last Rest - 11 days
    Last Hard - Tuesday
    lyric - familiar 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning all

alehouse, more likely I sang that song to my OH when we ran last night, I convinced him to run with me, so nice!! Enjoy your short run today
    wp, good choice of running places then I would say!!
    LMH enjoy your short and easy, think you are right about winter!
    Chick 10 yesterday and 9 today on the tready oh my goodness!!
    Lyrics I am thinking a good clue there....
    Dustin enjoy your coaching.  Is  your knee (?) ok

What: could only squeeze in 1.5 this morning
    why: got out late and yoga later
    last hard: this morning
    last rest: 31/12/16
    I really don't like doing my run before yoga, it makes yoga feel so hard!
    Have a good day all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Chicksta: Great 9 miles there! Great patience with a TM.
    LMH: Weather taken turn for worst here too, I can well imagine snow has that feel to the air and sky, although unlikely, very slippy conditions here.
    Welsh: 3 degrees warmer. That’s the Welsh coast for you, perpetual Summer, Salsa and carnivals on Barry Island. The 3 Degrees = Prince Charles’ favourite pop group. That was stated on TV-AM or something like that decades ago.
    Dustin: Taking my youngest to school this morning, thought of your comment about vans and cars, there is a giant puddle that gathers in the same spot every time it rains. We have to stop, look and leg it past on the footpath before a car or van comes along. Good for sprints.
    Wabo: Enjoy Yoga, I like a good stretch

Did an 8 miler yesterday around the castle headland between the bays. The sea wasn’t overly rough, but the swell was immense, the waves coming towards the sea wall were like huge walls or hills. The seafront traders had there defences up (barriers across doors etc).

Quite a sight and reminded me why I like getting out running.

What: 6 or 7 lunchtime with Jeremy Vine, presumably we will be discussing Brexit and using carrier pigeons to deliver Amazon parcels.
    Why: Get out, ‘werkin, eldest at Grandmas for the day off school
    Lyrics: Absolutely not

• Wabo: almost :) I did 9 Tues/10 yesterday on the TM. Today's 9 was outside, thank god. I think run first, then yoga is a good combination because you stretch everything nicely in yoga and the muscles are warm. I feel I need to change into dry kit beforehand though. Otherwise I begin to shiver. Maybe I should do more hot yoga :D

LMH: I used to be injury prone on the TM too which is why I didn't go near them for something like 6 years but with heightened awareness due to osteo input and yoga I am now fine to use them again without aggravating things.

So, 9 and a bit miles done. Temperature was hovering around zero degrees with a strong wind and some sleet but roads were runnable and not slippery. Certainly not a nice morning for it but I simply couldn't face another sweat fest on the 'mill. Schedule had me do strides as well and I prefer to do those on the road.

Should have gotten yesterday's lyrics. I really didn't pay proper attention there.
  • Rest day
    Seemed like a good idea.
    Last hard 3 November
    Last rest a while ago, probably 4 November
    Lyrics no

Cold dark day here but not icy