Saturday 1st December 2018 - We have to shout above the din of our Rice Crispies

GobiGobi ✭✭✭
Lyrics: We have to shout above the din of our Rice Crispies

What : ride and a parkrun 
Why: getting on it
Last hard: Sunday 
Last Rest: 31st October

Comments

• Morning.

Yesterday's lyrics - I Want Candy by various artists but I was thinking of Bow Wow Wow's version.

Hope you get good weather and enjoy Gobi - we are forecast heavy rain for most of the morning. Winter:-(

What:              short and easy
    Why:               I feel worse if I don't
    Last hard:       making this week lower mileage hasn't been too easy
    Last rest:        27/11

Lyrics - no.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Morning!

Lyrics: of course not

What: walk plus may break into a jog at times
    Why: 1. Got a message from BR that he and Hilly are over for a parkrun so meeting up very shortly
    2. Helping at XC this pm
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Blimey it's quiet in here - where is everyone?
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I'm here, LMH! Probably something I said this morning has scared everyone away!

Great to see BR and Hilly this morning! I know they enjoyed the new parkrun. Managed a couple of slow ks both morning and afternoon and chest didn't feel too bad. Hopefully the meds are starting to kick in.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • I'm sure it wasn't Alehouse. Glad you are feeling a bit better.
  • I was out running and then went into town for the start of the Xmas market season and my first Glühwein of the year.

So many people with chest infections :(

OH will probably say it's nonsense since the flu vaccine isn't live but I had similar experience and have given it a wide berth since.

What: 14 miles
    Why: winter miles and summer smiles
    Last hard: posting on here. Keep getting vanilla server gateway timeout messages. Whatever that is...
    Last rest: 9/11
    Lyrics: no
  • Decent run, Chick! 
    re flu jabs, to be fair I have had one for the last 7 or 8 years without issue. 
  • parkrun 26:38 followed by 400m 7°C OW swim. Collected new car (new Ford Focus) in-between.
    Why: Saturday and 1st of December
    (1st 250+m OW swim completed for December)
    Last rest: Thursday
    Last hard: some parts of yoga on Friday
    Lyrics not a clue