Sunday 2nd December 2018 Hello darkness, my old friend

Morning...just! Can't sleep...can cough! 

Lyrics: Hello darkness, my old friend

What: short run plus fitness suite, hopefully

Why: rather depends on how I feel in the real morning.

Forum was nigh on silent yesterday. Don't like it!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning.

Rough night here too Alehouse. At the minute  along run is looking unlikely though I hope to get something in. I'll see how I feel after walking Grace.

I'm sure the gluhwein was medicinal chicksta  :)

Enjoy the new car OH.

What:           unsure
    Why:            see above
    Last hard:    sleeping
    Last rest:     27/11

Lyrics - of course.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    I know the Lyrics 

Yesterdays were Syncronicity by The Police

What: west mids CX champs
    Why: I am also baffled by this
    Last hard: yesterday at parkrun
    Last rest: 31st October
    Lyrics: yes
  • Another tumbleweed day!

Hope xc went well Gobi?

Did you get some more sleep Alehouse?

I felt rough as the badger's proverbial after walking Grace and really didn't think that I was going to get out but after cleaning the bathroom I decided that I'd give it a go and see how I felt, it was quite mild so walking home wouldn't be an issue. After three miles and a pit stop (probably TMI - sorry) I began to feel a bit better and certainly haven't felt any worse for an easy run, just hope I have a better night and don't feel so ill again tomorrow.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Evening!

Think I got the lyrics right! 

Yes, did eventually get back to some disturbed sleep, LMH! Hope you feel ok tomorrow!

Wabo and RFJ won't be happy, for two, given their respective football results!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Dann, I should have gotten this lyrics yesterday.

Hope you both manage to shake the cough, ale and LMH.

Congrats on your new car, OH.

Hope xc went well, Gobi.

What: 3 miles in the pouring rain. Was supposed to do a muddy, hilly off-road race that (26k) but it was cancelled the other day due to bridge repair works. Glad I didn't have to do it. Although it is rather mild.
    Why: recovery run
    Last hard: waiting for the train to stop
    Last rest: 9/11
    Lyrics: yes
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Just popping in again to see how everyone is getting on.  Hope Ale and LMH you are feeling better soon.

Managed 7km on Friday and it felt really good, though I've been sleeping a lot, so think the resting is doing me good.  Went to London for lunch yesterday, great day out but 5 hours travelling is a lot for one day!  Today just a short walk but good to get out.

Chick how are the Weihnachtsmaerkte this year?

Gobi which XC were you at? 

Have a lovely evening all.
  • Rare yes for lyrics
    300m sea swim
    December component of Polar Bear Challenge completed.
    Last rest Friday

Last hard: getting used to Reverse in top left corner and automatic unlocking (with key in vicinity) - not good for one who routinely checks car is actually locked (so unlocking it again!)