Pirate Kit order 2018

Well folks, it's finally happening: our second group kit order from Nimblewear. There's a lot of information to cover here so please forgive us if this post is rather lengthy.

Firstly, there may well be issues brought about by this which provoke discussion (such as the ongoing debate about whether there should be tech/running t-shirts or not). Whilst dialogue is a good thing, may we please ask that you start a new thread for it rather than posting it on here and cluttering up an already complicated order.

We will ONLY be running this order through the RW forum. No orders will be taken on Facebook as it is not a good platform for finding specific prior posts easily.

We are having to pay for this order in USD so the prices will depend somewhat on the exchange rate at the time. We have based the prices shown here on current exchange rates but, should it change A LOT between now and order day, then we may have to ask for a couple of extra quid per order. We would obviously notify everyone of this to give them a chance to change their mind if they so desired.

You have until 5th December to place your order.

You then have until 5th Jan 2019  to pay for it. We know this is unfortunate timing around Christmas but, if we leave it any later, we risk missing the early season races. (You can always ask someone to get it for you as a Christmas present!) We will not chase you for payment. Although we will put out a couple of reminders both on RW and FB, it is YOUR responsibility to get the money to us. If we don't receive it in time your items will be removed from the order.

We will place the order on the 8th January and it usually takes around 4-6 weeks to receive the goods. We will then post them out as quickly as possible so you should be getting your lovely new pirate kit in time for a fashion show on 8th March at the latest.

Please, please, please check your sizing carefully as the measurements are taken from the clothing itself, NOT YOUR BODY. Read the guidelines on the Nimblewear website as it has essential information about the different fits as well as the size guides. It can be found here:
https://www.nimblewear.com/index.php/Design/SizingCharts.htm

The items we are looking to order are shown in the following table. All except the bottom 5 items are available in Mens or Womens fit and, with the cycle jerseys and jackets, you can also choose Race Cut (snug) or Club Cut (slightly baggier).
This means that when you place an order we will need up to 6 pieces of information: item, standard, mens (M) or womens (W), size, cut and how many.

We will also offer the option to add your pirate name to your kit on tri suits and  tops, cycle jerseys and jackets, and tech/running tees and vest. This options costs and extra £8 per item.

Because there are so many options available this is looking to be the most complicated kit order yet (and we are new at this) so please help us out by being clear with your choices and understanding of our constraints.

Item , Which Standard , Likely price (in GBP)
Tri shorts :
Bronze 56
Gold 94
Diamond 98

Short sleeve tri top :
Bronze (awaiting confirmation of availability)
Gold 105
Diamond 115

Monaco :
Bronze 54
Gold 84
Diamond 97

Short sleeve cycle jersey :
Bronze 54
Gold 70
Summer 90
Diamond 92

Long sleeve cycle jersey :
Bronze 59
Silver 65
Gold 76

Cycle jacket :
Thermal 79
Windproof 85
Thermal and windproof 120

One-piece tri suit :
Sleeveless
     Bronze    99
     Gold       162 

Short sleeved
           Bronze (awaiting confirmation of availability)
           Gold  183

Tech/ running:
     Tees  40
     Vest  40

Arm warmers
      Silver  24
      Gold   31

Cap 25

Visor 23

Bike race cap 18

Buff 25

All items can be viewed on the Nimblewear website.

Prices are based on standard postage within the UK. If you are outside the UK or live in an area with higher than usual postage costs, then there will be an extra delivery charge. Please contact us with your requirements so we can work out your individual prices.
Any questions, just ask.

Phew! I think that's it. Aaaaand... GO!!
Here’s to a second successful order.

Tagged:

Comments

• Item , Which Standard , Likely price (in GBP)
    Tri shorts :
    Bronze 56
    Gold 94
    Diamond 98

Short sleeve tri top :
    Bronze 66
    Gold 105
    Diamond 115

Monaco : (sleeveless tri top)
    Bronze 54
    Gold 84
    Diamond 97

Short sleeve cycle jersey :
    Bronze 54
    Gold 70
    Summer 90
    Diamond 92

Long sleeve cycle jersey :
    Bronze 59
    Silver 65
    Gold 76

Cycle jacket :
    Thermal 79
    Windproof 85
    Thermal and windproof 120

One-piece tri suit :
    Sleeveless
         Bronze    99
         Silver      128
         Gold       162 

Short sleeved
               Bronze109
               Silver  147
               Gold  183

Tech/ running:
         Tees  40
         Vest  40

Arm warmers
          Silver  24
          Gold   31

Cap 25

Visor 23

Bike race cap 18

Buff 25

• Looks like I'm going to put in the first order before I forget and miss the deadline! Let's hope I don't mess this up :open_mouth:
    Could I order a;
    1 X Monaco, diamond standard, Womens, XS, Club cut
    1 X Visor
    Gearing up for IM Lanza- Cheers :smiley:
  • I need to work out my size ..
  • I'd like to order the following please...

Unsure of whether to go for Bronze or Gold. Is there much of a difference between the Bronze and the Gold?

Also, Race Cut or Club Cut?

Short sleeve cycle jersey size - ???

Tech Running Tee size - L
  • Please can I have one pair of trishorts, platinum, medium - fank you very much
  • I don't seem to be able to edit my post above so here goes...

I'd like to order the following please...

Short sleeve cycle jersey Race Cut size - 2XL

• Didn't realise I was a 2XL :'(
  • Hi can i order a short sleeve cycle top gold in club cut, medium please, please let me know how to pay thanks
  • > @jakedh said:
    > Hi can i order a short sleeve tri top, gold in club cut, medium please, please let me know how to pay thanks
  • > @jakedh said:
    > Hi can i order a short sleeve cycle top gold in club cut, medium please, please let me know how to pay thanks

> @jakedh said:
    > Hi can i order a short sleeve cycle top gold in club cut, medium please, please let me know how to pay thanks

just the tri top please not cycle cannot delete the cycle top

• I would like to order a mens tri-suit (bronze), just looked at the size guide and will need to get out the tape measure this weekend to confirm size.
  • Can I have a a pair of men’s tri shorts 2xl (bronze) one club cut short sleeved cycle top XL (bronze) and a cycle cap.
    Cheers
  • Thanks for this. I'd like some cycling shorts but don't understand the difference between the three options bronze gold or diamond and I'm a 31 inch waist so not sure which size is for me. Could you possibly help please? Thanks 😊

• Could I possibly order

1 Large Bronze Man err Men's Tri Short
    1 Large Bronze Short Sleeved Cycle Top (Chub cut )
    1 Silver Arm Warmers

Thanking you kindly

• I would like to order a mens tri-suit (bronze), just looked at the size guide and will need to get out the tape measure this weekend to confirm size.
    I've got one of those long tape measures they use on building sites if you need it Coach ;)
  • Please can I order (for hubby) 

BC001 Triathlon Singlet diamond standard size L

BI001 Triathlon Short Sleeve Top diamond standard size M

2 x Visors

Please can someone let me know how much and how I pay? 

Thank you so very much. 
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Kirsteeeeeeee">Kirsteeeeeeee</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Please can I order (for hubby) 

BC001 Triathlon Singlet diamond standard size L

BI001 Triathlon Short Sleeve Top diamond standard size M

2 x Visors

Please can someone let me know how much and how I pay? 

Thank you so very much. </div>
    </blockquote>
    Both Tri tops are man’s fit please. 
  • Please put me down for:
    1 x cap
    1 x visor
    1 x buff
    thank you! 😬
  • I'm here! Look at meeeeeeee! What is this place????

Anyways... Shiraz wants:
    - ladies Tri short - club fit -- bronze... probably large - the size charts look really small
    - ladies short sleeve Tri shirt - large again... Although against size chart looks weird!

Good luck with your measurements, barley!
  • As usual, it may be my blindness, but how do you want payment, PayPal BACS, or do I need to send you a good old fashioned cheque. Cheers.
  • Hi guys,
    Sorry it's taken me so long to get on here, life got in the way.
    Regarding payment: please can you transfer the money to

Bronwen Davies

TSB
    30 dash sixteen - 64
    zerozero391zerothree2
    Please use your pirate name as a reference number

Then email your full name and address with your pirate name in the subject field to
    psofkitorder (at) hotmail (dot) com

If you are in any doubt as to your total, please ask. You can always drop me a message through Facebook too.

• TheReiver said:
    I don't seem to be able to edit my post above so here goes...

I'd like to order the following please...

Short sleeve cycle jersey Race Cut size - 2XL

Evening!
    Which standard would you like for the cycle jersey (all running tees are bronze) and do you want mens or womens fit?
  • jakedh said:
    > @jakedh said:

> @jakedh said:

just the tri top please not cycle cannot delete the cycle top
    Hi Jakedh,
    Do you want mens or womens fit?

Barlow have you decided on a size yet?
  • Thanks for this. I'd like some cycling shorts but don't understand the difference between the three options bronze gold or diamond and I'm a 31 inch waist so not sure which size is for me. Could you possibly help please? Thanks 😊
    Hi,
    The difference is in the fabric, the higher the standard, the better quality the fabric. Bronze will be fine for most people at starter or general participation level. Those who are more towards the pointy end or going really long might prefer the higher standards as they shed moisture faster. As for sizing, I've found the Nimblewear sizing chart is pretty accurate although it makes you feel like an elephant when you have to order what sounds like a massive size compared to what you're used to. Go onto their website and follow their instructions to get the right size.
  • I'm here! Look at meeeeeeee! What is this place????

Anyways... Shiraz wants:
    - ladies Tri short - club fit -- bronze... probably large - the size charts look really small
    - ladies short sleeve Tri shirt - large again... Although against size chart looks weird!

Good luck with your measurements, barley!
    Hey Hollywood,
    What standard would you like for the short sleeve tri shirt?
    I feel like an elephant when looking at their sizing chart but I have found it to be quite accurate so far.
  • One of each please:

Men's tri shorts, Bronze, Medium
    Arm Warmers - Silver
    Bike racing cap
  • -Spock- said:
    One of each please:

Men's tri shorts, Bronze, Medium
    Arm Warmers - Silver
    Bike racing cap
    What size arm warmers do you want Spock?
  • Hi,

I've put money into account for my order- let me know if I've done my sums wrong!

Thanks again! :)
  • > @Ginga Ninja said:
    > -Spock- said:
    >
    >
    > One of each please:
    >
    >
    >
    > Men's tri shorts, Bronze, Medium
    >
    > Arm Warmers - Silver
    >
    > Bike racing cap
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What size arm warmers do you want Spock?

MEDIUM please, thanks.