Wednesday, 26 December 2018 - let's get started

Morning!

Sounds like classic over-indulgement, Dustin ;)

Lyrics: Let's get started,  the faint and broken hearted

Can't sleep but don't really fancy a run in the dark in strong winds. Just made some bread and will hop on my yoga mat in a minute.

Comments

• Morning.

Yesterday's lyrics - I Believe In Father Christmas by Greg Lake.

Don't even try Dustin.

Hope you don't have too many leftovers to work your way through chicksta. I miss real bread.

Normality (whatever that is) is very close to returning Gobi. Hang on in there. Was the weather bad where you are? It was quite a nice day to be out here yesterday, there were a surprising number of cyclists out.

Hope you enjoyed your run Alehouse.

Was it just the two of you emzap or were you entertaining?

I have round two today, having hosted the in laws yesterday today we are at their's for a 'proper' xmas lunch (Mark's brother and partner were visiting her dad yesterday) so some miles are required for sanity and space.

What:          easy miles, maybe a MLR
    Why:           as above (and tapering after this week)
    Last hard:   convincing Mark not to buy Hotel Chocolate in the sale
    Last rest:    27/11

Lyrics - no but a good choice.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Weather was fine on my watt bike :-)

What : hour run d&d off to ride outside
    Why: boxing day has a day in it
    Last hard: shortly
    Last rest: 31st October
    Lyrics: I think so

You can't chose your family:-0
  • Afternoon!

Lyrics: no

What: 20 minutes easy d &d. Not that it was. 

Why: legs didn't want to play, plus time is short. First visitors been and gone: coffee, mince pies, Stollen, Christmas cake; all passed inspection with flying colours. 9 or 10 round for Boxing Day buffet late afternoon. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • LMH: Enjoy round two. We finished Monday's leftovers yesterday apart from a handful of veggies and a bit of gravy. My bread is of the wholemeal variety part rye, part spelt wheat and I add sesame seeds, linseed and pumpkin seeds for extra crunch :) so no added salt or preservatives. Still not suitable if you're gluten intolerant which luckily I'm not.

Ale: Maybe your legs didn't like the extra kilos you put on yesterday ;)

Gobi: Boxing day has a day in it :D love it

Braved wind and drizzle for 7 miles. It wasn't nice but it does satisfy the ocd.
  • Chick: legs were tired yesterday even before I had eaten. Think I've had this feeling around December 24th onwards for quite a few years due to spending most of my time in the kitchen and on my feet. Well done on over 10k but you can keep your weather!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

What: Boxing Day Sales in Worcester.
    Why: we needed a new electric toothbrush so thought we'd see what was out there.
    Last hard: see above.  We went early but still a bit of a battle.
    Lyrics: nope

Bread made here too and have attempted to make yogurt too, let's see what happens!

Have a lovely day all

• I wouldn't have wanted to go to the shops today I have to say. Need a couple of bits tomorrow though but expect to be in and out quickly.

Beautiful day for running here and I pushed the available time a little and enjoyed a LSR. 

Hope you feel better soon Alehouse.

Gobi - people often ask me if I run everyday and my response is usually 'only if there's a y in it'.............takes some a while to work out.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    LMH must say, Tesco was empty today.  The checkout girl was complaining as it was so quiet she was bored!