Are you and "in" or an "out"?

Comments

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Fuck me Colin is exhaustingly stupid.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    But he's funny as fuck and more intelligent than you could ever comprehend, Colin.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    No clique at all, just based on observation over the last 10 years.

2308 said:

I'm intrigued to see by what method we get deprived of Brexit by all these "intelligent" people. 

And the country is rife with "intelligent" brexiters, isn't it?

All that aside, you managed to delete a post the other week. How did you do it, Obi Wan(ker)?
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    2308 said:

This country is rife with ordinary people who are tired of having foreigners dumped here...

And that's where i stopped reading.

You might find this link helpful:

https://www.britainfirst.org/

Kindred spirits and all that.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    2308 said:
    Like an emperor of the forum would if you were Emperor of the Forum.

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    2308 said:

This country is rife with ordinary people who are tired of having foreigners dumped here, and the Government not only not doing anything about it but not even having the means to do so, against a background claim of intending to reduce immigration to the tens of thousands, which is actually impossible if anyone from the EU can come here and any non-EU person can gain EU citizenship eventually in order to come here, and slowly committing genocide of the British people by that route.

Brexit is a reaction to immigration, mainly. Yes, it's an "intelligent" position for the ordinary people to have adopted. What's the alternative? A quarter of a million a year being dumped on us every year, year after year, into the future, never ceasing, no limit to it - ordinary British people needing two incomes rather than one to buy a house,so the British woman can't afford to stop work to start a family at a young enough age, having to stay in a job: so fewer and fewer Brits being born, and our island being slowly, gradually, inexorably stolen away from us by wave after wave of migrants? People voted for Brexit mostly as a reaction to that.

Contrast with the ordinary British people who want Brexit the "elite" and "business" class who want to remain. They don't care about the ordinary people, they care about their own selfish interests. They are quite happy to employ a 25 year old German in preference  to a 55 year old Brit and not think twice about doing that. They couldn't care less about the ordinary person who is trying to protect him or herself and their job and way of life by exiting the EU before it's too late.

As Evan Davis said on the radio the other day, Brexit isn't one argument, it's a hundred different arguments all rolled into one.

The "elite" and "business" class will deprive us of Brexit if they can find a way to do it.

So where do actually stand in all of this Y & JT?

What do you have to lose or gain?

Looks like a valid assessment to me. Yet you trash the guy. Are you bigots? 

Taking some sanctimonious position based on who the masses deem worthy of abuse doesn't accrue any extra qualities upon the abuser. 

The migrant issue is rife with ignorance on all sides. And to be fair, all most people see and experience is stuff that happens on their own patch.

🙂

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    RicF said:
    2308 said:

This country is rife with ordinary people who are tired of having foreigners dumped here, and the Government not only not doing anything about it but not even having the means to do so, against a background claim of intending to reduce immigration to the tens of thousands, which is actually impossible if anyone from the EU can come here and any non-EU person can gain EU citizenship eventually in order to come here, and slowly committing genocide of the British people by that route.

Brexit is a reaction to immigration, mainly. Yes, it's an "intelligent" position for the ordinary people to have adopted. What's the alternative? A quarter of a million a year being dumped on us every year, year after year, into the future, never ceasing, no limit to it - ordinary British people needing two incomes rather than one to buy a house,so the British woman can't afford to stop work to start a family at a young enough age, having to stay in a job: so fewer and fewer Brits being born, and our island being slowly, gradually, inexorably stolen away from us by wave after wave of migrants? People voted for Brexit mostly as a reaction to that.

Contrast with the ordinary British people who want Brexit the "elite" and "business" class who want to remain. They don't care about the ordinary people, they care about their own selfish interests. They are quite happy to employ a 25 year old German in preference  to a 55 year old Brit and not think twice about doing that. They couldn't care less about the ordinary person who is trying to protect him or herself and their job and way of life by exiting the EU before it's too late.

As Evan Davis said on the radio the other day, Brexit isn't one argument, it's a hundred different arguments all rolled into one.

The "elite" and "business" class will deprive us of Brexit if they can find a way to do it.

So where do actually stand in all of this Y & JT?

What do you have to lose or gain?

Taking some sanctimonious position based on who the masses deem worthy of abuse doesn't accrue any extra qualities upon the abuser. 

The migrant issue is rife with ignorance on all sides. And to be fair, all most people see and experience is stuff that happens on their own patch.

In the previous Brexit thread, you intimated for months you were a leaver. At the last minute you suddenly said you voted remain.

Question is, "Could you be any more full of shit?"

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    No, I voted leave.
    Maybe this picture which I put in my absent 'remainer' neighbours window confused the issue.

She was swanning around in her French Villa while this was going on. But I have the keys to her place.

She isn't all she makes out.

Retired head teacher on full pension yet claims poverty!

Rule breaker of the highest order - put in planning permission and tried to get around the restrictions of the area, by first ignoring them and then jumping up and down saying the rules basically didn't apply to her.

She's clever, She's educated. People like her 'make' the rules. And rules can be broken.

Meanwhile, those who follow the rules she considers a bit thick.

It's her easy taken for granted money which lets her get away with it.

I got mine the hard way. So I think and act differently.

🙂

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    If I "stopped" reading, it implies I "started" so it's not like I dismissed it completely. It's just that that first sentence told me the direction the rest of your reply was heading.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    2308 said:

Are you even British, Ynnec? Are you even white? Did you even get a vote in 2016? An enquiring mind would be interested to know.

Yes, yes and yes.

https://youtu.be/LPn0KFlbqX8?t=38
  • senidMsenidM ✭✭✭
    And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all - peace & goodwill anyone?

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    2308 said:
    JT141 said:
    2308 said:
    Like an emperor of the forum would if you were Emperor of the Forum.

I will.

But remember, a dead site is a dead site.

You want to kill it anyway, for your own selfish vindictive spiteful reasons, never posting any more except to pour on hate.  - good luck with that.

Last post. Goodbye.

Traa Colin (until your next reincarnation, that is). Enjoy it over at the Britain First forums, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    senidM said:
    And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all - peace & goodwill anyone?

Happy New Year to you too, senidM.
  • Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    2308 said:

And so on and so on. There are many reasons why we (or at least those who care about British people, Britishness, and British welfare) want to leave the EU, so we can take care of ourselves better as a nation state and decide what's best for our own four countries. People like yourself who want us to stay in the EU seemingly couldn't care less about the British or their welfare - it isn't part of your thinking process.

You don't declare your skin colour or your own ethnic origins however, to show exactly why you take that position - funny, that.

Are you even British, Ynnec? Are you even white? Did you even get a vote in 2016? An enquiring mind would be interested to know.

If not in either case, would you be more rational about our leaving the EU being a good idea if you were?

--

Dreadful stuff beneath contempt.
  • Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭
    I've been causally observing this thread and mainly laughing but it suddenly took a very bleak turn, even compared the the drivel Colin usually posts.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭

RicF said:

Who's the bigot now, Ric?
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    The verbal conflict on here is nothing compared to the guy in the thumbnail picture and his son being part of a world where arguments were sorted with actions ranging from braining someone with a hammer (reaction to back chat) to world wars. 

So don't get too carried away condemning opinion. To me it's small stuff.

I'm the first generation of my family who hasn't killed someone in about two hundred years.

Progress of sorts.

🙂

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    RicF said:
    The verbal conflict on here is nothing compared to the guy in the thumbnail picture
    Who's absolutely rocking the Joan Collins shoulder pad look:

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    RicF said:
    I'm the first generation of my family who hasn't killed someone in about two hundred years.
    Yet. So long as it's not me.

Anyway, happy new year Ric. Happy new year Ynnec. Happy new year astute penguin.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    Blywddyn Newydd Dda, folks!

Hope y'all had a good one.