Losing weight with running and diet

Hi, I wonder if I can lose weight with just diet and running about 30 minutes few times a week. Is that so simple? Can you recommend me any diet? I am 5,9 ft and 220 lbs.
Thanks for all answers
the system i use is descibed in ebook. here you can order it by typing your email ->>>>>>> bit.ly/2A6i1FO

Comments

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Spam playing the long game? 

I am sure everyone goes on a diet and drops 7lbs between Dec 23rd and Dec 26th. 
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    Speak to Nicole, grandepapa. She'll sort you out with some liothyronine from the back of her Renault Clio (a 90s reference no one will get). You'll drop weight like a boss.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    You just wasted a lengthy, verbose reply to a spammer, Colin.
  • Maybe we've latched onto something here; if we out-spam the spammer their message will be lost in a sea of tangled verbosity!

I bet the e-book will be on raspberry ketones

I'm sat here eating chocolate buttons and an apple, so the apple will obviously counteract the calories in the chocolate right?

I don't understand why I am not losing weight; I got up had a cup of coffee ran half a marathon, and when I got back had a chicken and coconut curry with boiled rice and chocolate buttons and an apple for afters. Is that not a good approach? I know I will be starving later and will keep opening the fridge door to nibble on ham, chicken, raspberries (without the ketones), grapes, chocolate buttons...

Maybe if I stopped purchasing food for the fridge I would do better?

Have you ever clicked on that link in Internet ads where it says "10 foods you should never eat"? It usually has a picture of a banana on it? Bananas aren't bad for you are they? I eat loads of them.

The Internet is full of conflicting advice isn't it? That's because anyone can write it isn't it? None of them are experts on anything are they? They are just click gatherers trying to get enough hits so Google or someone will give then some money.

Have I drawled on enough do you think to put our spammer off telling us the fantastic diet they have discovered?

Over to the next contributor to fill their thread with carp... oops that was a typo, but I propose we post a lot of pictures of carp here; can you eat carp; is there a carp diet?
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    spamkill3 said:

Over to the next contributor to fill their thread with carp... oops that was a typo, but I propose we post a lot of pictures of carp here; can you eat carp; is there a carp diet?

Fun Fact: Poles traditionally keep carp in a bathtub during December to filter out the dirt and gubbins. They then kill the critters to consume on xmas day.
  • I want to lose weight but without stopping the diet. Any suggestion
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I have already dropped 15 lbs - 11 January :)
    Image result for its a miracle gif
    I'll have 3,000 copies of your eBook. Mail me: werenotidiots@gmail.com
  • If you're gonna run a lot, get the Nike+ app. Keeps you moving. I have previously went from 208-185 and 249-202 with weights/diet/running as my routine.
  • I lost 1 stone and 7bs in a month. I heavily restricted my diet and did a few weights sessions as well. But it can be done. I was 17 stone to start with though
  • Eat Vegetable and fruits. Avoid Fast food. Do exercise daily. Eat high protein breakfast. Drink green tea.
  • I believe its 80% about diet and 20% about exercise. Dont make my mistake and think you can eat anything because youve just had a longish run!