Thursday 21st March 2019 - Wake up in the morning with a head like 'what you done?'

Morning.

Lyrics - Wake up in the morning with a head like 'what you done?'

Happy holidays RFJ.

I feel as if I've been run over by a bus - got to love my physio. Hopefully everything will ease off as I move. I know to expect a rough run the day after I've seen her so it's a good job I have time to bimble.

What:            short and easy
Why:             freshening up
Last hard:     physio's elbow
Last rest:      27/1

Yesterday's lyrics - Break Me Shake Me by Savage Garden.
If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Have had to re-write my post: was going to set the lyrics but missed out by a minute or so. 

Sure you will loosen up when you get going, LMH, not that you need to do much today!

What: short run, long fitness suite this evening

Why: work first

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    OH - hope you're on the mend
    LmH - ha! Very familiar with that first mile on wooden legs post physio!
    What - U11 coaching, hopefully 4-5 easy afterwards
    Why - ticking over
    last rest - 6 days
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - not sure I do
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all
    sound advice all round! Thanks.  I am particularly liking LMH's autumn marathon idea...
    alehouse enjoy!
    Dustin have a good coaching and easy thursday
    LMH, you will reap the benefits no doubt of all the ouchy

Ran with mate just under 7 miles, foot not good.  Chicksta, I think you said you have the stiff toe thing?  Did it cause the numbness in your foot? I do have a stiff big toe, no doubt about,  that but I can't help wondering is something else going on as well?

Anyway
    what: half hour later then round a mates for a dinner night!
    why: she is kind lol
    last hard: last night
    last rest: 31/12/16

Happy thursday
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Morning a

What: watt bike cadence work d&d mtb ride PM
    Why: bike day 
    Last hard: yesterday
    Last rest: 31st October
    Lyrics: very possibly
  • Seems your physio gave you a good working over LMH ouch.

Have a nice meal this evening Wabo.

Enjoy the coaching Dustin.

Ditto Gobi for the mtbing this afternoon - hope you have nice weather for it.  37:xx pacing sounds like hard work!  What sort of a gap do pacers generally take between the pacing commitment their own race potential?  Is there a rule of thumb for that?  

Ale I almost posted the lyrics I thought out for yesterday but I got distracted by work and they are no longer appropriate.  What is the general etiquette on it anyway - does it have to have some connection to running?

Have a great holiday RFJ.

That must have been a mighty gust to blow you over OH.  Hope the shoulder improves quickly. 

All distances count WP, a lot of people don't do maras for good reasons, but why not keep an open mind on it.

What:  more LT  intervalls, I think the last of this plan 22 mins + 18 with 4 recovery, I go week by week without checking ahead too much unless I know I need to juggle.
    Why: P&L wk 5
    Last hard:  that will be
    Last rest: 17.03.

Lyrics: no
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

What: a walk
    Why: ran continuous 2km yesterday and had physio
    Last hard: physio!
    Lyrics: yes

Hazel no, you can set any lyrics though sometimes people choose something topical or relevant.

Physio pleased with ankle progress.  Shoulders and neck are bad though. We think due to posture changes due to bump so she worked on them. Neck is especially sore now!

Lmh hope you have a good bimble.  What's the forecast for Sunday?

Wabo I think autumn marathon is a good idea. 

Enjoy mtx Gobi 

Have a lovely day all
  • Enjoy the mtb Gobi - nicer weather for it.

My physio is brutal but effective Hazel - everything felt  much better when I ran this morning and pace was better too. Lyrics preferably topical or of relevance to you.

Hope physio has helped emzap. You must be quite big if bump is affecting things like that already? I haven't looked at the forecast.

Enjoy dinner Wabo - nice to be cooked for.

I'll put money on you knowing the lyrics Dustin.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Yes to lyrics :)

Busy day so just a short post ...

Hope your shoulder is ok, OH.

Wabo: my toes just hurt. No other problems like numbness or so. Wonder what causes your issues.

6 miles done, 3 easy, 3 at HMPish.

All I had time for :)
  • GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Lovely evening on the Chase.

37.xx is okay H. I'm racing in 2 weeks and races last weekend