Does anyone have a spare place for Edinburgh Marathon? Place Wanted 26th May 2019

Myself and a friend are looking to run the marathon in Edinburgh. We have one space but now need a second. If you can help please email me on Rachael.jones@entier.co.uk. Thank you .

Answers

• Hi Rachael!

We are offering FREE places for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2019 to runners who join our team!

We only ask that you aim to raise a minimum of £150, or £300 if you are running the full Marathon. We will support you along the way with fundraising tips and ideas, training advice, a free Rock Trust running vest, and stories from our frontline work so you know the impact your support is having.

Established in 1991, The Rock Trust works with young people between the age of 16 and 25 who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. This includes young people who are in transitions, leaving care or home and those involved in offending, alcohol or drug misuse. We provide: an emergency advice (duty) service; one to one support at our offices or at the young person’s accommodation; group programmes, employability work, volunteering and work experience & respite places to stay.

You can be a part of our mission! Get in touch if you would like to know more about running for the Rock Trust and supporting our work to end youth homelessness!

Best wishes,

Andy
  • Hi does anyone have a place for the Edinburgh marathon that they no longer want?
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/javipa">javipa</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Hi does anyone have a place for the Edinburgh marathon that they no longer want?</div>
    </blockquote>
    Yes- I have a half-marathon place if you're interested!
  • I have 2 marathon entries for Edinburgh. Would swap either one or both them for a half marathon if anyone is interested?