Tiredness

heh, everyone. I cycle to and from work every day which totals about 25 miles daily and trying to keep running 20+ miles a week and also trying to swim twice a week about 4k meters. I am doing all this while being a dad, working a 9-5 and a husband. One BIG issue i have is energy, I am just totally flat most of the time! The reason I am doing all this is for a charity Ironman Triathlon in September then i can dial back down but man i am knackered all the time! What can i do? i eat loads, could prob take more protein? I am going to start investing in redbull i think!

Comments

• TTTT ✭✭✭
    Have you had your iron checked? How well are you sleeping and how much? Married  friends, who are parents managed an ironman each last year but they were so amazingly organised and basically did little except eat, sleep, work and exercise. They missed nearly every social event. 
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    I had similar symptoms and was recently diagnosed with sub-clinical hypothyroidism. Might be worth asking your GP to get the necessary bloods done.