Are you and "in" or an "out"?

Comments

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Well said, Mr Tusk.

Finally, a tweet from a "Donald" that actually made sense.
  • ScreamapillarScreamapillar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    2308 said:

This country is rife with ordinary people who are tired of having foreigners dumped here, and the Government not only not doing anything about it but not even having the means to do so, against a background claim of intending to reduce immigration to the tens of thousands, which is actually impossible if anyone from the EU can come here and any non-EU person can gain EU citizenship eventually in order to come here, and slowly committing genocide of the British people by that route.

Brexit is a reaction to immigration, mainly. Yes, it's an "intelligent" position for the ordinary people to have adopted. What's the alternative? A quarter of a million a year being dumped on us every year, year after year, into the future, never ceasing, no limit to it - ordinary British people needing two incomes rather than one to buy a house,so the British woman can't afford to stop work to start a family at a young enough age, having to stay in a job: so fewer and fewer Brits being born, and our island being slowly, gradually, inexorably stolen away from us by wave after wave of migrants? People voted for Brexit mostly as a reaction to that.

Contrast with the ordinary British people who want Brexit the "elite" and "business" class who want to remain. They don't care about the ordinary people, they care about their own selfish interests. They are quite happy to employ a 25 year old German in preference  to a 55 year old Brit and not think twice about doing that. They couldn't care less about the ordinary person who is trying to protect him or herself and their job and way of life by exiting the EU before it's too late.

As Evan Davis said on the radio the other day, Brexit isn't one argument, it's a hundred different arguments all rolled into one.

The "elite" and "business" class will deprive us of Brexit if they can find a way to do it.

Tired Brexit cliches that I've read about a million times: "immigration", blah blah; "elites" blah blah: "ordinary people" blah blah.  I don't know how you define "ordinary people" but the stats, should you care to find them on the LSE website, show that most Brexit voters were middle class, not working class - so if that's what you mean, you're wide of the mark. 

Brexit won't stop immigration, it will mean fewer Europeans and more people from India and other parts of the commonwealth. That doesn't bother me - I suspect it might bother you, because when you talk about the "genocide " of Brits and "fewer Brits being born" what you mean is white people. Read this and weep: 

Office of National Statistics: The net migration figures for the year ending September 2018 were 57,000 from the EU and 261,000 from outside the EU. A total of 318,000 - EU 18%, non-EU 82%.

Brexit is a right-wing project. It's also part of an insidious drive to remove women from the workplace and keep them at home, wiping the arses of babies and elderly relatives, as your comment suggests. Basically, the domain of insecure, ageing white men shit-scared of women, brown people and change. 
  • HA77HA77 ✭✭✭
    Colin, you're back!!!
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    2308 said:

a person is systematically silenced with labels like "racist" 

Is it any wonder when you say:
    2308 said:
    And it seems a fair bet that JT141 isn't white British either.
    suggesting that non-white British residents are inferior.

&
    2308 said:
    Are you even British, Ynnec? Are you even white?
    once again intimating non-white British residents are inferior.

And then today:
    2308 said:

When I talk about the "genocide" of Brits, I don't mean "white people"

Do as you promised in December:
    2308 said:

Last post. Goodbye.
    and go away you bitter racist clown. 
  • skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Only this week a baby called Archie was born to a migrant mother. Parents are benefits scroungers.  
  • Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    One of the all time worst posters..an absolute horlicks of a character
  • 2308 said:

Not as such.

I found a message to me on this thread from Screamapillar just now , "because when you talk about the "genocide " of Brits and "fewer Brits being born" what you mean is white people."

As I didn't mean just "white people",  or even say "white people", I replied to that.

"The British" are a nationality, not a racial group. You specifically mention in your post the "replacement" of white northern Europeans because that's what bothers you. 

Here's the thing: immigrants, whatever their colour or nationality, if they settle and have kids, are basically giving birth to British people. You aren't worried about "British" people, you're worried about white people.

So stop talking bollocks. You have "racist" written through you like Brighton rock. 
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Colin keeps mentioning his (and his ilk's) conveniently warped interpretation of "genocide"*; yet there's no "killing" involved. I'd be interested to see which of the ethnic categories (most of which are "British") on the 2011 Census he'd invite onto his Ark (no doubt painted white) to sail above the waves of his perceived *cough* "genocide".

You're a complete and utter twat, Mr McLoughlin.

• GuarddogGuarddog ✭✭✭
    I initially resisted the temptation to reply on this, thinking that this is, ultimately a site concerned with running and I didn't want to feed this as a debate.

However the use of the word "genocide" concerned me as well. Along with being a completely inappropriate word to use (especially in how it lessens actual acts of genocide) it is just such language that might give someone a sense of legitimacy in carrying out an act, i.e. the murder of Jo Cox.
  • Genocide? Seriously
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    • You'll be the only resident
    • You'll have full control over immigration
    • You can carry out eugenics experiments on yourself
    • You can ban runners running on the road
    • You can ban people wearing offensive xmas jumpers
    There's one major perk for the rest of us:
    • You'll have fucked-off to somewhere else
    Seriously, start a GofundMe campaign and I'll happily donate a ton.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    2308 said:

Ynnec, you didn't admit you got the genocide definition wrong. Who's a "complete and utter twat" in reality, then?

Take your warped case, interpretation and protestations to the UN then, Colin. Be prepared for the laughter that ensues. Don't tell me though, their judgement will be flawed as they aren't all white.

Nope, you're still a complete and utter twat. 
  • HA77HA77 ✭✭✭
    I like the look of that Island. I think I could happily live there. Colin would spoil it. 

Colin - You may disapprove of immigration and you may be able to argue that it's changing the cultural identity of Britain but I don't think anyone of sane mind would consider genocide an accurate term. Even your definition doesn't fit. Noone is "Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part". Regardless on what you think is going on, it certainly isn't a deliberate act. 

Anyway as an immigrant myself, I'm a part of the problem I guess.
  • 2308 said:

And South America. Populations that have almost undisturbed racial groups, who are allowed to live peaceably as a people.

I actually laughed out loud at that one.  You really have no idea of history, do you Colin?
  • senidMsenidM ✭✭✭
    "South American Populations" ask the indigenous inhabitants what they think of the Iberian colonists? FFS 2308 you know nothing of history.

Take a dna test to see where your ancestors came from, odds are incredibly high that you will have scandinavian or european ancestors, or heavens forbid olive skinned mediterraneans.

As an immigrant living in England I find your comments only exceed in their offensiveness by their ignorance. 
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    What colour are the trees in your World, Colin?
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    RicF said:
    You gonna flesh out those links with a few independent thoughts, Ric? I'd be particularly interested as to why you're a "Q-Anon" & "Deep-State" believer - the former hits a 10/10 on the BatshitCrazyOmeter.

Nice to see you've ceased your self-imposed sulking abstinence btw.
    edited May 2019
    2308 said:

"The British" are a nationality, not a racial group. You specifically mention in your post the "replacement" of white northern Europeans because that's what bothers you. 

Here's the thing: immigrants, whatever their colour or nationality, if they settle and have kids, are basically giving birth to British people. You aren't worried about "British" people, you're worried about white people.

So stop talking bollocks. You have "racist" written through you like Brighton rock. 

You don't, of course, disclose your own name, ethnic origins, or skin colour, in attacking me. These details are conveniently hidden behind the "Screamapillar" façade. Funny, that. Why don't you declare your own interest, so we can see if actually you have a pre-existing bias here.

What I'm "worried about" is, the people who were here first and their descendants having their territory systematically stolen by migrants coming and stealing the space, in a migration process that is extreme, one way, continuous, severe, and there's never any stop to it.

World population in the 1960s was three billion. It is now nine billion. Absurdly, that's a trebling of the world population in my lifetime. Have a think about that. And a lot of the world is less pleasant to live in than here. So of course people are going to continue to come, to come, to come, and steal the space, and destroy the racial group that was here first in order to seize their lands. Our land is their expansion space. They can come and take a slice each, and there's no end to it. How is that fair?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#/media/File:World_population_v3.svg

The vast ongoing migration invasion depends on putting people who have a problem with it down with labels like "racist" (not used merely as a benign description, but used to suggest there must be something wrong with the person and their thinking) in order to silence them. So you jump on that bandwagon. Such has it always been on this website.

Part of the problem is that the British government has never cared since the 1960s about the British as a racial group. They are only too happy to destroy that racial group over a period of time (actually, about a hundred years) and give away the territory to other racial groups who want it as their expansion space, without the consent of the people who were here first. It was pretended to us four or five years ago that the Tories would get inward migration down to the "tens of thousands" per annum, but of course that hasn't happened. We were told we would "Brexit", which would at least close the automatic right of the rest of Europe (and whoever has settled there) coming here, "removing freedom of movement", but that hasn't happened. Our politicians are hell-bent on our own destruction, and our territory pretty much being given away to whoever wants to come from overseas and take a slice.

In the meantime the genocide of the British people (the people who comprised a distinct racial group up to the 1960s) continues,  and continues, and continues.

Pre-existing bias to what?

I mean are you actually insinuating that I'm calling out your racism and dismissing your shit because I'm not white? Are you?

Christ, what an absolute knuckle-dragging bellend. 

If it helps, I'm white British. My name is early Medieval in origin. My ancestors have been here for centuries, probably longer than yours. 

So how about you sit down and shut the fuck up?

• "Nick Griffin rightly asked, a few years ago, "how many more are coming here." And the answer is, it's never ending. Slice by slice, it will be taken away".

Twat quotes Nick Griffin, swears he isn't a racist. Waterfowl quacks, swears it isn't a duck.
    edited May 2019
    • "What colour are the trees in your World, Colin?"
    I can imagine what colour he wishes they were...
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    2308 said:

You don't, of course, disclose your own name, ethnic origins, or skin colour, in attacking me. These details are conveniently hidden behind the "Screamapillar" façade. Funny, that. Why don't you declare your own interest, so we can see if actually you have a pre-existing bias here.

Pre-existing bias to what?

I mean are you actually insinuating that I'm calling out your racism and dismissing your shit because I'm not white? Are you?

Christ, what an absolute knuckle-dragging bellend. 

If it helps, I'm white British. My name is early Medieval in origin. My ancestors have been here for centuries, probably longer than yours. 

So how about you sit down and shut the fuck up?

He said similar nonsense to me, Screams. I'm White British and AncestryDNA says my genetic make-up is 50% Welsh/West Midlands, 47% Scottish/Irish and 3% French. 

I'm genetically more of a 'Briton' than Colin could ever hope to be.

I get the inkling he hasn't been exposed to much of a 'life'. Probably still lives with his parents in a padlocked basement absolutely plastered with posters of Griffin, Farrage, Powell, Mosley, Duke, Hitler et al whilst being surrounded by a load of crusty wank-socks.