Are you and "in" or an "out"?

Comments

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    2308 said:

Like I said in the other thread, you're stupid.

I'll take stupid over bitter racist any day of the week.

Have you ever served in the Armed Forces, Colin? If so, what Regiment and where were you stationed?* 12.9% of British Army personnel are from ethnic categories other than White British. They're basically risking life and limb for your liberty and safety whilst you denigrate them and yet you're too scared to even board a tube in London!!

*I'm not claiming any moral high-ground here. My brief experience was 19 months in the TA (4RRW), then the first Gulf War kicked off, conscription started and I literally thought "fuck that for a game of soldiers!". Got my discharge sorted as it was leading up to my first year at Uni.

I'm no hero. Never claimed to be one.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    That'll be a "no" then.

Bit harsh that your assessment went from me being 'stupid' straight to a 'moron'. What about the sub-classes of 'imbecile' in-between?

Just for you and your very very large brain (one of the many qualities you share with a certain Mr Trump):

hehehe GIF
  • HA77HA77 ✭✭✭
    2308 said:

Another shit post from the moron.

Where's your seal tonight?

Isn't it an otter?
  • HA77HA77 ✭✭✭
    2308 said:

I just went for a walk in north London, to check my thinking confirm my racial bias. (Usually I'm south of the river.)

It's a total ethnic shithole. And there's not been even any quality control either There were lots of non-white people, most of whom I judged to be below me. 

There you go Col. That's what you meant isn't it?
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    2308 said:
    A link that doesn't work. I rest my case.
    It's a .gif and it works just fine. You probably have a tinfoil hat browser add on.
  • HA77HA77 ✭✭✭
    Col - you seem to be getting more and more angry. You should try getting out for a run. I'm heading out on some of the local country lanes at lunch. Just got to watch out for cars. At least I should have the right of way.
  • 2308 said:
    Hopefully you'll get shot in the back.
    Reported for being a total cunt.

Apologies - racist cunt.

As you were.
  • Ynnec said:
    2308 said:

Like I said in the other thread, you're stupid.

I'll take stupid over bitter racist any day of the week.

Have you ever served in the Armed Forces, Colin? If so, what Regiment and where were you stationed?* 12.9% of British Army personnel are from ethnic categories other than White British. They're basically risking life and limb for your liberty and safety whilst you denigrate them and yet you're too scared to even board a tube in London!!

*I'm not claiming any moral high-ground here. My brief experience was 19 months in the TA (4RRW), then the first Gulf War kicked off, conscription started and I literally thought "fuck that for a game of soldiers!". Got my discharge sorted as it was leading up to my first year at Uni.

I'm no hero. Never claimed to be one.
    Thank Christ he doesn't use the tube - would you want to be in a confined space with a fucking headcase like that? It's bad enough having to read his filth on here.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    2308 said:
    Christ's dead luvvy
    Never mind.
  • 2308 said:

Screamapillar wrote:

I have no idea what happened to people like you. I feel genuine pity for your ignorance.

People like me notice when their country is being stolen and they don't like it.

People like you are stupid enough to develop an island over several hundred years and then give it away to other nations, fully built out, to use as their own expansion space, forcing down your own numbers and eliminating your own racial group in the process. Done like it is in the UK it's about the most crass behaviour possible.

I don't need your pity, and your pity is misplaced. You are a stupid person in a stupid nation. Pity yourself.

Asians as well as various other racial groups will laugh at us in 50 years time, at how easy it was to steal this place. It's made easy because of people like you, with your misguided thinking.  

The British are stupid. They have no concept of preserving their own territory. Therefore it goes. They are happy to give it away, and there are seven billion takers out there, so the obvious end result is that it is stolen away. There are loads of people out there yet who want to come and grab a slice each. Carry on holding out the plate and watch all the slices go.

I do hope that next time you need to visit a hospital you ask only to be treated by native white Brits - I'd fucking love to see where that gets you. 

Actually, in fact, no, I don't pity you at all. You're a miserable, hateful, terrified, weak, tiny-cocked excuse of a man and it's eating you alive. You deserve it.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    2308 said:

It's a shit country and it will still be shit country with or without Brexit.

Where in the world would you be happy to reside?