Options

Gay cake

23082308 ✭✭✭

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49350891

It's funny what people choose to make a fuss about, and how far they'll take it.

Comments

• Options
    JGavJGav ✭✭✭
    Someone's turned up with the homophobic stick to wave around.
  • Options
    skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    "The world didn't give permission for these labels to be redefined out of their original meaning and misapplied."

like the word gay?
  • Options
    Think some people need to run a bit further.
  • Options
    HA77HA77 ✭✭✭
    It's just a word Col, don't let it get to you.

My take on it is that not allowing gay marriage suggests the union between a gay couple is somehow less important than that between a man and a woman. I think both unions should be considered equal in law and in society. It seems I'm in the majority too. 

The thing I don't get is why you would want to prevent 2 people doing something that makes them happy when it has absolutely no impact on your life. The fact that you're too filled with hate to let it go is no one's problem but your own.
  • Options
    HA77HA77 ✭✭✭
    Those pesky kids never asked the world permission to appropriate the word "cool" to mean something other than mildly cold. Who knows where this will end!!!!
  • Options
    YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    2308 said:
    HA77 said:
    Those pesky kids never asked the world permission to appropriate the word "cool" to mean something other than mildly cold. Who knows where this will end!!!!

Hopefully with you running under a car.

Here's the etymology of "meltdown":

You're testament to the 1979 extension.
  • Options
    YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    2308 said:
    Like I said - It's where the shits lurk.
    So I'm a "shit" now? Hey, that's > "moron"

w00t! I leveled-up!
  • Options
    bol saucebol sauce ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    2308 said:

To anyone else reading this. This website isn't a place to bother discussing anything.

It's where the shits lurk.

Pot, kettle,and black.