Outlaw x

Has anyone else looked at the price of camping for the outlaw x weekend and been shocked or am I just a tight ass. Honestly had I known at the start I wouldn’t have bothered booking the event. Good of outlaw to leave it so late to let us know so I can’t cancel. This is the last one for me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Had a look at the event, thought, hmm ok, checked the camping and ran away very quickly, can only assume it is down to the house/venue rather than OSB but it must have cost them some entries. 
  • Thanks for you reply. I was beginning to think I was just being tight!! Sure I’ve never paid that much to camp. Coming from Somerset not a lot of choices.
    I did complain and they said they put on camping at a loss 😲😂
  • Good grief! that's going to be ridiculously expensive without them subsidising it
  • cpt kidneycpt kidney ✭✭✭
    Individual £15 per night  . Showers and WC . Not bad 
  • Maybe but you don’t book for one. It’s £90 for the three nights for up to two people. For a tent. 
  • Outlaw X ! What a day out . I met 2other pirates , one with a machanial and on who pipped me at the finish (injury ruined my day ) . Anyway I helped a rider who had a bad crash , head injury, didn't get his number , just wounded if anyone knows him and if he's alright . ??? 
  • Still think the camping was expensive, however as you say a very good day. If it was the chap I saw at the end. He was bandaged up but looked ok. Didn’t get his number either. Looked like an expensive bike. Heard him say he hit a pot hole.
  • No this chap didn't hit a pole just the floor hard . Camping was very loud . Staff messing around till 01:30 and then restart at 04:00 just to make us smile (not) . Also the chap I helped has still got my cycling gillet I put on him to stop hypothermia . 
  • No this chap didn't hit a pole just the floor hard . Camping was very loud . Staff messing around till 01:30 and then restart at 04:00 just to make us smile (not) . Also the chap I helped has still got my cycling gillet I put on him to stop hypothermia . 
    Yes, think the chap I saw was an  elite as there was one that DNF after T2. Good effort for throwing your rase to help. Many wouldn't. Sorry you didn’t have a good camping experience. We went over the far side so didn’t hear anything. Outlaw run a great event and I’d love to do another but 16 hours round trip not sure if I’ll do that again. Hope you get your top back and well done again