2019 in 2019

123457»

Comments

• Looking good, TT! Why a week's rest over Christmas? Short runs always help in lots of ways!

I'm on 1487 so going to struggle to hit even the 100 miles (1609.34k) as I am only doing around 35k a week and don't want to increase too much and injure myself. Again!

1487: Lambert Simnel is crowned King Edward VI of England...in Dublin. Landing in England shortly afterwards, he is easily defeated by Henry VII's troops.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • TTTT ✭✭✭
    Hi alehouse, rest week over Christmas does mean running, just not as far or as intense! My main like of my rest weeks is the lack of swimming. 
  • TTTT ✭✭✭
    Another great week, wow running is fabulous when I am not injured or ill.

90km, pleased I drop down next week.

7km to go.

There are seven deadly sins and also seven wonders of the ancient world.
  • Well done, TT! Target will be achieved before Christmas!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Afternoon all, hope you all had a pleasant Christmas, I was meant to be working but managed to get it off. Was in Nepal last weekend and ran the Kathmandu half, was going to do the full but a few niggles and the pollution of Kathmandu made me decide to drop down.

was a pleasant 27 degrees here on Christmas Day so spent the day in and out of the pool and consuming too many drinks and mince pies.

My mileage is lower this year, 1717 miles to date.

In 1717
    Spain unites its South American colonies as the Viceroyalty of New Granada

• TTTT ✭✭✭
    Last run of the year this morning! Ended the year with 52km in hand. Went over the 2019 km on Christmas Day, perfect weather and met other runners up on the hills.

Ready to start 2020, tapering for a HM in 13 days, then eight weeks more for Seville. 

Alehouse are you starting the new thread??
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Well done, TT! A good day to finish! And I will indeed start 2020 in 2020.
  • Last run of the year and 1723.65 miles or 2773.95 kilometres 

less than last year but will attempt 2020 miles next year.

Happy new year all! 
  • Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭
    Hi all, I've been keeping up with the thread but haven't posted as my running hasn't been what I wanted and I knew I wasn't going make this challenge.  In the end was I surprised I finished as high as 1617 so hopefully I'll get to 2020 next year!
  • Yes, have followed your woes over the last few months, Big_G! Hope you are soon back to it fully! See you over on the 2020 thread...and am sure you could persuade a few Shadies to join in!