Reducing Stress and Anxiety

Hello,

I am a university student studying Environmental Science (BSc), and for my final year dissertation I have decided to research whether the environment that people exercise in (running) has an effect on how they feel after the run. My aim is to find out what the best environment to run in is, to increase mental well-being and reduce stress.

I currently have a few volunteers who have kindly agreed to take part in my short "experiment"; it involves running your usual routine through a variety of environments and completing a questionnaire. My goal is to gain more volunteers, so that I have a larger data set and the research becomes more reliable.

I will of course publish the results on the forum when I have finished conducting my research and all volunteers will remain anonymous. I truly believe that this research is beneficial as a lot of us do exercise to reduce stress and anxiety of everyday life, but may not have considered that levels of nature in the environment play a role in doing so. What I am trying to find out is whether there are any benfits to running outside than on a treadmill etc...

If anybody is interested in helping me out (the more the merrier!), I would be extremely grateful, could you please show your interest by commenting on the thread.

Thank You

Comments

• I'd be willing to help out!
  • The attached file explains everything you need to do! Any further questions send us an email at running.stress.study@gmail.com
    Thank you
    Victor
  • Can we also reduce stress by watching sports for example cricket on many TV channels and websites. Look is it a best source of cricket: https://www.zerocric.com/crichd-live-cricket-score/
  • Most of the students do reaserch about the completing the writing work about any topic.But this is not easy task to do because many people want to complete the writing work but they don't know about the content and students [url=https://www.essaywritingnz.com/assignment-help-nz/]see this essaywritingnz[/url] to get some help to complete the work .
  • Most of the students do reaserch about the completing the writing work about any topic.But this is not easy task to do because many people want to complete the writing work but they don't know about the content and students <a href="https://www.essaywritingnz.com/assignment-help-nz/">see this essaywritingnz</a> to get some help to complete the work .
  • This sounds interesting, I'm curious to see what the results were! 
  • When an anxiety attack strikes or you feel symptoms of stress building up in you, take a few minutes to listen to some encouraging music you like. The sound of a calming song or something that triggers something positive in you will restore your cortisol levels and you will feel better immediately. Music therapy is a discipline entirely dedicated to the beneficial effects of music on your body and your brain. Find out if this avenue of anxiety treatment interests you.
  • Running outside with running Apps that integrates music and tracks runs and also compares previous runs and of competition is a real stress buster for me.

We are all familiar with Runner's High, which supports and confirms claim of Running that liberates mental stress and enforces mental well being. Exploring new routes in the helm of nature is liberating giving a feeling of positivity.

Music + Run = Mental Stability
  • The 2022 World Cup is hosted by Qatar. The matches are going to be held between eight venues in the capital city of Doha, and the surrounding cities of Lusail,
    FIFA World Cup 2022 Live on https://www.footballcoal.com
    #Footballcoal #FIFAWorldCup2022
  • Good luck with your research!
  • Ameen and Mobeen Younas are twin brothers who have a diverse set of skills and accomplishments. Here is a summary of their backgrounds:

- **Ameen Younas**:
    - He is a physical therapist and works at The Physio Club.
    - Ameen is also a digital creator and co-hosts a podcast with his brother Mobeen. They discuss topics related to digital marketing, SEO, and Google My Business listing.
    - He co-runs the website with Mobeen, offering various digital marketing services.

- **Mobeen Younas**:
    - Born on April 30, 1996, he resides in Multan, Pakistan.
    - He is a soil scientist by education and a digital creator.
    - Mobeen has founded three companies: APPIFire (a digital marketing agency), RiyadhVolt (a service-oriented company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia), and Fresh Laundry Service Makkah.
    - He co-hosts a podcast with Ameen, focusing on digital marketing and SEO topics.
    - Mobeen is also involved in the website with Ameen, offering digital marketing and SEO services.

Together, Ameen and Mobeen Younas are involved in various ventures that aim to improve people's lives and help businesses grow online. They have been writing articles for various blogs for over 10 years and conduct workshops for aspiring digital marketers.