Saturday 11th April 2020 Young teacher

Morning!

Lyrics: Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy

What: short run plus stretches

Why: don't want to do too much

Yes, lots of gardening doesn't seem to be causing the back a problem, Emz. Not wishing to tempt fate, but perhaps it is even strengthening it.

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Nice cycling Chicksta. just looked up the nutria. Agree on running off the bike

Also had to look up Mr. Dixon WP. Trees are shedding loads of pollen at the mo. Sympathies to all sufferers.

Gardening maybe good for strengthening Ale. Also good for the mind. Destructive weeding for stress relief and pleasure when something starts to grow (hello radishes... )

What: 5 miles d&d with around 3 at what would have been my mara pace (theoretically)
    Why: felt quite sprightly this morning. Recovery 3 yesterday evening got the gunk from the hills out of my quads
    Last rest: 30.03.

Have a good Saturday without too much shopping or other stress.

Lyrics: no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all

yesterdays lyrics -the onion song marvin gaye and tammi terrell
    todays I think I do.... very fitting
    hazel nice run today!
    alehouse, enjoy yours

Talking of aches, I do.  Left hip lower back.  Not as painful as last week, just an ache.
    got an ice pick head ache too if anyone knows what I am on about, taking it easy for a bit.

what: maybe 5k a bit later, pop on treaddie too and definitely tai chi
    why: see how I feel
    last hard: yesterday am
    last rest: 31/12/16

have a good day all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Very quiet today.

Ouch, wabo. That's a lot of pain in different parts of your body.

Nice to feel a bit of bounce, Hazel.

Glad the gardening didn't set you back, ale.

Went shopping first thing today at 7am which turned out to be quite a good idea as there were 100m long queues later. That's insane! Then ran 5 miles and later cycled 90mins with hubby. Spent the afternoon rather lazy in the garden.

Last hard: Not thinking about Two Oceans which I would have run today. I cracked a beer open at 4pm today thinking sod it, I deserve some consolation 🍺
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Yes to lyrics :). And luckily no-one did today.