Replace Nike Vomero 10s

I love my vomero 10s having previously run in Muzono Sayonara, they have been so much comfier and reduced aches and pains. I'm looking for a replacement now but the vomero 13s and 14s have terrible reviews. Is anyone able to recommend an alternative. The size 9.5 vomero 10 is a perfect fit and feel for me. Thanks

Comments

• Sub17ParkRunSub17ParkRun ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    For High cushioned Neutral shoes I would consider: Adidas Ultra Boost, Asics Nimbus 22, Asics Cumulus 22,  Nike Vomero 14, Nike Pegasus 36, Nike Infinity Run, Nike Epic React Flyknit 2,  Mizuno Wave Rider 23, Hoka One Clifton 6,  Hoka One Bondi 6, New Balance 1080v10, Brooks Glycerin, etc. 
    I found the Nike  Vomero 14 worked well for me despite the mixed reviews. The Nike Vomero 14 are a completely different shoe to the Nike Vomero 10.  Vomero 14 have React foam and are firmer than the softer Vomero 10's Cushlon foam and Nike Zoom Air. 

• I've moved on from Vomero 10 which were the first shoe i actually loved and have been through many different Nikes.

In order of preference:

React - 7
    Vomero 10 - 8
    Pegasus 34 - 8
    Pegasus 35 - 9
    Vomero 14 - 9
    Pegasus Turbo - 10
    Pegasus Turbo Shield - 10 (good for the rainy days / winter months but not so good in the summer)

React - Softer than the vomero
    Pegasus - Firmer / Lighter than the vomero
    Pegasus Turbo - Softer (bouncier) / Lighter than vomero
  • I've recently swapped to Pegasus 36 can't fault them and if your not fussy about the colour you can get them for as little as 51 quid on Nike website but I'm pretty sure there may not be any left I ordered 3 pairs size 9.5 and am very happy with them as stated there a lot lighter than the vomero aswell ,Ive used to be a avid brooks user up until a couple of years ago mainly ghosts but now I'm Nike all the way the likes of brooks are way to pricey now and are no were near the quality you used to get 
  • @Sub17ParkRun, I agree with you. The Nike Vomero 14 was great for me too. I usually wear them for long-distance running. My feet don't sweat as much in them, which allows my skin to breathe. And the cushioning is great.