Pain on inside of ankle.

As it says in the description, but it doesn’t seem to be a tendon injury. It’s quite localised, starting immediately above the knobbly bit and extending upwards for maybe an inch or so. It’s quite sore but doesn’t get any worse during a run, but neither does it get any better if I rest it for a couple of days either.

Comments

• hi, i dont know the answer mate but am adding my issue which is similar in the hope that someone knows:
    ive been increasing my running distance by 1km each week. about an hour after my 14km this week the outside of my right foot hurt. i thought it was cramp/bruising but there is no sign of that. i went for a walk the next day and it was agony. the dr said nothing is broken. what could it be? thx!
  • WheelyneilWheelyneil ✭✭✭
    shappers said:
    hi, i dont know the answer mate but am adding my issue which is similar in the hope that someone knows:
    ive been increasing my running distance by 1km each week. about an hour after my 14km this week the outside of my right foot hurt. i thought it was cramp/bruising but there is no sign of that. i went for a walk the next day and it was agony. the dr said nothing is broken. what could it be? thx!
    Pain on the outside of your foot is probably peroneal tendon problem. It’s very different fo what’s affecting me.
  • ok thanks, just adding a comment to bump this, hopefully someone can assist you!