Why I want to get out there
Last hard 5k yesterday
Last rest 31/12/16
Wakey wakey
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Oh Dustin blooming heck!! I do hope you're not too bad today
    I saw lots of twigs and huge branches round here I can't believe they said the wind was only 18 max!!!
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Was just posting lyrics but beaten by seconds. 

Lyrics: indeed 

Wild, grey and windy here. 

What: about 6k largely off road, plus stretches

Why: 5.96k would bring up 50k for the week. Will have to check when that last happened!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    I sensed you posting alehouse 🤣
    I've just mapped a 10k. Need to improve the time submitted for my second claim club challenge whilst ticking off my first clubs one mile bingo grid.
    Amazing what the captain's address coming up with. The bingo one is a grid full of all sorts of times for a mile, if I get one he crosses it off and the whole club is a team trying to get a full house! 
  • Morning.

Yesterday's lyrics - Tired by Adele.

You sound keen today Wabo!

Grey, chilly and still windy here too Alehouse. It's not helping my motivation.

Typically my knees felt worse this morning than they have for a good few days, this rest stuff obviously doesn't agree with me. Sammy's walk seems to have loosened things off a bit so I'm hoping they'll be ok for a run though I can't say my enthusiasm is high at the minute - I'm making granola and having another coffee rather than heading out!

What:           hopefully some easy miles
    Why:            I usually feel better when in motion
    Last hard:    motivating myself out today
    Last rest:     23/5

Lyrics - no.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning again!

Hope everything feels ok this morning, Dustin.

And your knee didn't cause any issues, LMH!

And your 10k went well, Wabo!

What: 6k plus stretches d&d

Why: bring up my first 50k week in a long time, quite possibly 5 years ago. Did something silly stretching-wise. Have a few routines that I go through all based on Pilates work that I have been taught by my physio but decided to do something different and try a Pilates workout off the British Athletics website. Now have a very tender hip; I would say that the workout is too dynamic. Hopefully it will come to nothing but I won't be trying anything different again!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Nice going with the kilometres Alehouse. Hope your hip settles quickly. Knee was fine once i got going though it took about four miles before my legs decided to join the party.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Wind has dropped and sun is out. Like a different day!

How did the 10k go, Wabo

Quiet!
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening

Quick one from me, keep forgetting to Post

14 km this morning. Ran the whole way including up one of the area's infamous hills!  Then a 4km walk in the afternoon.

Agree ale, this afternoon a different day weatherwise to this morning!

Lmh hope your knee is better tomorrow.

Wabo sounds like some fun challenges going on!

Just in before midnight, lucky Lucas woke me up!