Sunday 14th February 2021 Let us be lovers

Comments

• Some grass visible and some sleety rain falling.
    However main road was closed overnight due to uncontrollable drifting and gale force winds continuing.
    Still not looking very inviting ...
    Lyrics yes

How was your night, AH?
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Well technically India are my second team...(I'm as Indian as I am English), but don't worry, I wouldn't switch allegiance during such an important game!

How are you feeling ale?

Very achy today, not helped by an hour on Lucas' floor in the night...

Maybe a walk today, may just hibernate.
  • Morning again!

A bit shaky and light headed today. Hibernating also! Didn't have the best of nights. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day.

You can't lose in the cricket, Emz! Not surprised that you are achy: with good reason!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Hibernating seems like a good idea where most of you are.

No wonder you're achy, em. I hate getting cold after a run. Much prefer finishing my run at a place where I can shower and change into dry, warm clothes.

Haha, I'm like that with my allegiance in athletics. I divide my sympathies equally between Germany and England :)

Hope you're getting better tomorrow, ale.

Enjoy your Sunday, all.
  • Hobbled 200m to the river because today will be the last day of winter sun for a while

• Nice chick! Not long now until shoe off!
    Snow all gone here. But if ice on paths but mostly just gray with 50mph winds. Wasn't too nice to be out in.
    Ale...hope today is better.
    Hibernation sounds very sensible.
    Lyrics...yes!
  • Wall stripped and 1st coat emulsion done
    5k loop with 50+mph wind.
    Still "tidying up" after plumbers
    Today's run was hard.
    Snow largely gone.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Emz - well done yesterday, not surprised with the after affects, it's pretty chilly out there.
    OH - good DIY skills, plus a run, well done!
    Ale - rest up, keep warm and safe!

What - 13.2 miles mostly rock solid trails
    Why - longer run
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - yesterday
    lyric - hmm, not sure