Wednesday 17th February 2021 He went out tiger hunting with his elephant and gun

Morning!

Lyrics: He went out tiger hunting with his elephant and gun
In case of accidents he always took his mum

Hope the bungalow move goes well, Wabo! A new chapter! And these were the nearest lyrics that I could think of!

What: rest

Why: prescribed due to vertigo
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Yesterday's lyrics: Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson.  No-one else indulged in a stack?

Hopefully not too much moving chaos Wabo.  We still haven't put up all of the pictures since moving in December.

Vertigo is nasty Ale - hope those meds sort you out fast.

Sounds like good progress on the vaccination front Els. 

Enjoy those new exercices Chicksta.  Fingers crossed you will get out for a walk today.

Nice intervals Dustin.

Do you still have pain OH?  Regarding spring we do at least have visible snowdrops now.

What: speedwork? Likely some more LT intervals.  Need to bite the bullet at some point though and do a straight through run.  I should be able to do it - just need to pace it properly!
    Why: regular fast stuff
    Last rest: 30.03.

Lyrics: no
  • Morning, yes I know the Lyrics!
    Ale, any improvement?
    Hazel - we had pancakes with caramelised apples, seemed to disappear fast enough!
    wabo - hope move is OK, lots of hard work!
    Miserable weather, raining heavily and v wet.  Would like to get a short run in this morning. Immediate Life Support refresher training this afternoon.  Worried about being dunce of the class after not working since last March. Not even sure if it's going to be put to use as don't know what is doing any more for me work wise.
    Finishing off some knitting, making scones and trying to will the rain to ease currently!
    Frustrating not to get out Chick but sure it won't be long!
  • Pretty much the same. Guessing it will take a while for the meds to kick in.

Yes to pancakes: not banana but just lemon and sugar. Will have the same in a year's time!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Regrettably no pancakes here...
    What - 45 mins (5 miles) over the trails.
    Reverted to swamp like conditions again. Good news is I had the fields to myself.
    Why - recovery
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - yesterday
    lyric - nope
  • No pancakes Dustin - what's wrong with you?
    Short run this morning. ILS course was fine, nice to see some ex colleagues!

• Intermediate Life Support refresher course.
    2nd bookcase ready for assembly.
    Lyrics no
    Fingers crossed AH ...
    Snowdrops on our front wall:

Survived the wind and snow - hardy little things.
  • An Other HalfAn Other Half ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Will try out first track session for months shortly ...
  • Wish I could join you on the track, OH! Not even virtually I'm afraid!
  • Are the meds working, ale?

OH: Wow, snowdrops. So nice. I love them. Enjoy the track session. Ours are closed, not that I could do anything right now ;)

Els: caramelised pancakes sound great. 

Hope you had a good session, Hazel.

My foot is certainly not happy with the recent exercise. Maybe I did a bit too much  :#  I went for a 1k walk today but now it really hurts. Well, I hope to exercise it into submission :)