WaboWabo ✭✭✭
Morning
Lyrics - Wake up in the morning with a head like "What ya done?"
This used to be the life but I don't need another one
What off for 3-4 off road with Sacha
Why Sunday! 
Last hard yesterday
Last rest 31/12
Yesterday I ran round Giselle's garden too see how many laps for a mile - it's 9.
Just in case!
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Also echo what's been said re lmh, missed very much here and chamolk. 
    Hazel today will be more restful, although spurs are playing West ham so maybe not 🤣🤣
  • Wabo...did you get dizzy! I tried running round the garden when we were isolating....not the same somehow tho think would have been many laps to a mile!
    Sun is shining after v strong winds last night and going out west. Only prob the tired legs!
    Hope Ale feeling Ok.
  • Morning!

Lyrics: no

Yesterday's were "Match of the Day", Genesis. Although the matches of the day are actually today for Wabo and I!

Big garden for Giselle, Wabo

What: perhaps repeat yesterday's walk

Why: to see what happens
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning

:D regarding the garden laps Wabo.  Peering out of the window - I think I would need more.  Enjoy the football.

Hope you can get out for another walk Ale and it does you good.

Enjoy the sun Els.  

What: longer MLR
    Why: Sunday
    Last rest: 30.03.

Lyrics: no
  • Afternoon!

Short walk to report: better than yesterday although did sit on a bench for a while before I went dizzy. Also a strange feeling in one ear just as I arrived home. 

Hazel: at what point does a long MLR become an LSR?

Not a good start for Wabo's team!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Lovely west coast run in the sun with friend and linking up with Peter after plus tea and cake from the Birsay shop to round it off!
    Glad some improvement Ale...running soon?
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Wabo - that's a nice sized garden to play in!
    Els - looks like a nice run, and a bright day. Has Spring sprung?
    Hazel - hope you got a fair MLR in!
    Ale - similarly I hope you managed your daily exercise. Feeling any better?
    Like all of us, I miss the daily posts from the usual suspects although I understand people's reasons.

What - 1h40 easy trails, which ended up being 11miles and a few yards more. 
    Why - LSR
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - that was. Took my new Inov8 Mudclaws out for a spin lets just say they were not as fresh smelling upon my return....
    Very quiet on the trails, still very boggy out there.
    lyric  - nope, but I like them!

• Great pics, Els 😊

Doesn't sound so easy to me, Dustin. Trail shoes are a godsend.

Guess it's the vertigo playing up, Ale. Isn't it caused by debris in the middle ear?

Big garden, wabo. Too many shrubs and trees in mine. No way I could run in it 😉

I'm e-mailing a bit with LMH. I'm sure she'll be back when she feels up for it but I do miss her on here too.

Also hoping chamolk is ok 🙏

Hope you had a nice Sunday run, Hazel.

S&C this morning and a bike ride in the warm afternoon sun. People were out in droves and I had major run envy 🙄
  • Dustin...spring has sprung for the day....wouldn't rely on it for longer than that!  Nice trail run!
    Chick...must be frustrating but bike better than stuck indoors.
  • 7 mile Out and Back along west coast while Els and friend ran (with the wind) 11 miles AtoB along west coast.
    Swim to possibly complete February component of Polar Bear Challenge. Water definitely getting warmer, probably 6⁰C today! ;)
    More painting but almost there now.
    Last hard: realising I'll probably just have to put up with left loin pain and get on with life.
    Lyrics sound familiar but no

Numbers getting fewer on here  :'(
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Els I literally walked round once lol! 
    Just so I know in case.
    Nice running going on today! Lovely photos! . What a lovely day
  • RFJRFJ ✭✭✭
    Hi all, brief return from being AWOL, still alive and breathing, just.... still doing the odd walk and exercise bike.

Just got my shielding letter extension to 31/03 so not happy with that at all.... but hey there are people worse off

Take care