Why fun
    Last hard yesterday 
    Last rest 31/12
    Hope everyone is ok
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Lyrics: indeed!

Yesterday's were Love me do, The Beatles first single. Only just made the top 20 but number one in the States

Enjoy your run in company, Wabo.

What: hopefully another walk and possibly some gardening

Why: gradually feeling better
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Alehouse glad you're feeling a bit better
    Very slow run, always is when Wilson comes along, stopping and starting, he nearly took me out when he stopped dead! Sacha had a horse rider shouting calling her an idiot for not having the dog on a lead in a forest 🤔
  • Afternoon

Glad to hear it too Ale.

The perils of running with a dog Wabo. Bit rude of the rider, hope she had her horse fully under control.

Thought of OH whilst looking into some cold lake water, the swans seemed to be enjoying it though.

Good gardening day yesterday then Dustin.

Hope Chicksta got home ok.

Have a good Sunday afternoon.

What: 10.x mile local miles am / 9 mile walk down and back up the hill with OH
    Why: short MLR / out exploring with OH
    Last hard: the ground, hit a rogue patch of ice after 400m and thump.. All clothes intact, fewscrapes and bruises, stood up and got going again.
    Last rest 30.03.

Lyrics: no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Hope you are ok after the fall, Hazel! Ice! That may come as a shock to Chick if she has similar up the road in Germany! Just the usual grey and cold here although as I type the sun is coming out. About 11 degrees. 

Hope it was an enjoyable run though, Wabo, and you and Sacha put the world to rights. Hoping for a few decent results later: West Ham, Leicester and Spurs. What say you?

Quite a bit of gardening today but in several short sessions. And a short walk, so must be feeling better although there are still light headed moments and a low level headache. Progress though!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Hi all and sorry for the absence. I forgot to post on Friday and yesterday was pretty much an all day travel day.

Ouch, Hazel. Hope the bruises aren't too bad.

Great news you're feeling stronger, Ale.

I hate horse riders, wabo. The ones around here are an arrogant breed. Many a time when they leave droppings right in front of our drive and they never clean up or say sorry.

As Ale wrote: I'm quite aware how blessed we are to have been able to go on that trip. It's rather strange - you can't go anywhere in Germany but it's ok to fly to other countries ... Doesn't make an awful lot of sense. The memory will have to last a long time as I cannot see another trip happen in the foreseeable future.

Self isolation until Friday when we're allowed to go out for another test. If that's negative, were free again.

10k steps done. Mostly by unpacking and doing stuff around the house. But also a few laps of the garden.

Yes to lyrics ☺️
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Hazel - ouchie - hope not too bruised
    Ale - pleased to hear you're feeling more human
    Wabo - sounds an eventful run. Chick, I have different experiences of horse riders here, although they are mostly off road they are probably the most considerate users I share the path with.
    Yesterday on the lanes we had a cyclist on a handsfree phone, dressed all in black obviously...

What - 90 minutes trails
    Why - stretching out
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - the last two days, just felt a bit heavy legged.
    Another 2 hours in the garden today (cut a load of bushes back) plus a 5 mile walk with Mrs D
    lyric - I believe so
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

No mention of the toe as far as I can see, Chick: which is good news in itself! Hope your week passes quickly and the test proves negative. 

90 minutes on the trails sounds good, Dustin! Might be a while before I can manage that! 

Hope that you were cheering for The Foxes, Wabo (and everyone else!). A classy performance and a thoroughly deserved win! I will be supporting Spurs shortly! 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Yep happy for your team alehouse and tbh the West ham arsenal made me very happy!! Happy with spurs too. 
    Hazel hope your fall hasn't caused too much pain
    Dustin hope your legs get easier! 
    Chick most riders are ok but because they pay £1 a week they think the bridle paths are all theirs!! Hope your break did you good
    Typing on a brand new big phone!! Birthday present from oh it's lovely