Friday 26th march - I'm not in love

WaboWabo ✭✭✭
Lyrics - I am not in love
But I'm open to persuasion
East or West
Where's the best …
Trouble with the groundhog Day feeling is the dark dog jumps back on doesn't he?  It's rubbish and just not like me. I'll have to shake him off
What 5 miles for run the sum
Why what else can you do
Last hard yesterday
Last rest 31/12
Thankfully I've got quite a bit of work on today so that will definitely help
Have a good day all
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• Morning

Sorry you are struggling with that dog Wabo.  Nice you have a race to look forward to even if it is a couple of months before it takes place. 

Good news you have had the jab Dustin, hopefully no side affects.

Fingers crossed the test is negative Chicksta.

Hmm I can almost smell your freshly cut grass Ale.  Profitable sort of day yesterday.

What: recovery
    Why: 2 harder days = easier day needed
    Last hard: a couple of yesterday's climbs were a bit vicious- nice route though - woodland with a marked running loop - quiet other than the birds
    Last rest: 30.03.

Lyrics: no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Morning!

Lyrics: familiar...so that's a no.

Enjoy the easy day, Hazel!

And keeping busy is good, Wabo.

Late post here. Was woken in the night by a phone call: I am the named person for emergencies for a 97 year old neighbour. She had fallen late yesterday evening but not pressed her alarm for a few hours as she didn't want to disturb me. Found her on the floor but quite with it. Managed to move her to a chair. And called an ambulance. Now being checked out in hospital. Could have been worse. Not sure what will happen: 97 and living independently. Obviously needs support or a care home, both of which she has resisted.

What: not sure

Why: have to go for blood tests. May combine with a walk.

Managed to miss the Olympic marathon trials but now catching up on the cricket. Glad I'm not working today!

Edit: yesterday's lyrics were ABC, The Look of Love.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Afternoon!
    Lyrics - yes!
    Ale what a night! Would have been better for both of you if she'd called earlier! Hope you get a walk in.
    Hazel, none of your runs sound easy!
    12.5 mile walk on St Magnus Way with a friend and her dog, drizzly and very cold for first 2 hours then a little better. Home for lunch and some bits and pieces, now trying to motivate myself for a short run. Lacking in get up and go! Maybe coffee first.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Alehouse oh dear poor lady, that's probably get biggest fear. Glad you could help. 
    Els did you get up and go? 
    Hazel hope the recovery run was good
    So I've done a total of 8k - 5 miles. This morning I do .5 w up then I was down to do a mile for my team in a lockdown challenge for the anniversary nobody wanted (year lockdown) for my club. Well I did 8.35 for my loop and was so happy. Then did a further slow run bringing my total to 4.12. just popped out and did .88
    I don't feel great I can't shake this off, but I'm trying and at least I'm doing things. 
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Wabo - speedy mile!
    I did 5k and it was slow!
  • Swim and gentle 5k run, both the first for a few days.
    Discombobulated by on off work for vaccination clinic and had things to finish.
    Lyrics no
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - a hectic night, glad the neighbour seems to be ok!
    Wabo - speedy
    els - sounds like a nice walk
    OH - well done for getting the aquathon done!
    Hazel - sounds good with the easy

what - hour trails + 5 mile walk 
    Why - getting out
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - not sure today