Saturday 27th March Just call on me and I'll send it along

Morning!

Lyrics: Just call on me and I'll send it along
With love

What: perhaps a short walk, hopefully some gardening

Why: weather forecast is not good

Hope that you get good news today, Chick.

Hospital phoned to say my neighbour is in good spirits.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Lyrics yes
    Yesterday's were show some emotion Joan armatrading
    What 5.6 mile, with the second part of the club challenge in the mix, baton relay
    Why fun
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 31/12
    Baton relay is an annual thing and the loop we do is 1.16 miles. Obv I won't go to the club but I've got one measured up. See how it goes!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Alehouse hope you have a nice walk, your garden must be amazing, mine isn't! 
  • Lunch at Birsay Bay tearooms, the husbands and 2 boys joining Elspeth and A-M after their run along the West coast (19 miles).
    Wonder if I'll ever be fit enough to do that again?
    Bit more work on summerhouse planned.
    Nice day here despite forecasts of sleet from a couple of days ago. Garden needs some attention too.
    Lyrics no
  • Correction now raining! That's Orkney weather for you!
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Morning again!

Lunch sounds good, OH! Hope Els has an enjoyable runSounds tough!
    And pretty sure that you know the lyrics!

My back garden is in quite a state at present. All my gardening energies have gone on removing 50 feet of ivy covered fencing, so the vegetable patch and borders have been rather ignored. Have been trying to do a little and often. Fence to be delivered around 14th April. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Alehouse that explains it then! Especially ivy! 
    Oh you will know the lyrics
    Blimey that's a long run els! Hope the lunch is good
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    And I meant to say, hope all is well with Emz! Not seen her for a while. And Emz, if you are reading, I hear that Churchfields parkrun has gone by the wayside.

• Ale...gardening is v hard work!
    Wabo...hope your run was fun!
    Delighted with my run....first time have run the whole west coast route since aneurysm though we had a tight lunch deadline which I thought I might miss. Sunny but cold and windy...beautiful seas...a few walk break but All good. Have to thank AM who accompanied me as I'm a bit wary to go it alone!
    Enjoyed lunch with her family afterwards and the big boys talked DIY tools!
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Yes, gardening is hard work, Els! Got rid of around 50 feet of this, little by little. Prefer your photos. And well done!
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Test is negative and I'm free again 👍🏻

Excellent run and lovely pics, Els.

Crikey, that's a lot of ivy, Ale.

So, 5 miles walked as a celebration ☺️
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Good news, Chick!
  • Chick...freedom!