Tuesday 30th March 2021...not givin' in

Morning!

Lyrics: ...
not givin' in
If there's the slightest chance that I could win

Happy one year Hazel!

On the tram to work then into town for eye test.

Yesterday's lyrics were Ace with How long has this been going on

What: probably just some walking, maybe stretches

Why: time
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Happy one year hazel 
    Alehouse hope wide test goes ok
    Mmmm lyrics not at the moment
    What 2 miles phew

Why easy
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 31/12
    Off to work today
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    No particular theme today!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Afternoon

Thanks - hmm so what do I with the streak for now..?  The longer it gets the harder it is to break I guess.  It will need to be a good reason to do it not just CNBA. 

Good luck with the eye test Ale.  Great news you ran yesterday. 

Hope you are having a decent work day Wabo.  Ale is right - you have done good mileage over the last days.

5.6 miles sounds long enough in that wind Els. 

Is the diva quiet in the meantime Chicksta? 

Ploddy 5 after a long run sounds ok to me Dustin.

I like to do a make it up as I go along run every now and then - works well if you know the distances for the various bits you can stick together. 

What: group run this evening
    Why: Tuesday
    Last rest: 30.03.2020
    Lyrics: no
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Happy runday Hazel
    What - CLUB NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
    Why - We Can!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - it's going to be today 400/300/200/100 x 3 sets.
    It's already baking hot...

lyric - think I may do, yes!
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, that's exciting,  Dustin. So are they slowly lifting the restrictions over there?

Congrats on the streak, Hazel 🥳 What an  impressive feat. The diva has shut up. It still feels a bit tight compared to the other side but there's no pain 🤞🏻
    I'm seeing my surgeon tomorrow for a check-up. Hopefully the last one.

Hope work was OK, wabo. I'm looking forward to my office day tomorrow 😊

Walked 5 miles in total today - just to the shops and back. Perfect morning for running. Sunny and no wind. Sigh. 3 more months ... 😬
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening

Sorry I've been AWOL again, we are struggling a bit.  Did some running last week I think, 2 runs, one was intervals. Then got a cold so didn't run at weekend as felt rough. Was really looking forwards to club last night but instead we ended up in a&e for 4.5 hours with a wheezy baby who's wheeze turned to croup. He's had lots of steroids and is less croupy and wheezy today but still unwell. 

Happy runniversaey hazel!!!

Ale are you feeling better now?

Chick glad to hear foot is behaving. 

Enjoy club Dustin!

Have a lovely evening all, I'm hoping for less drama than last night!
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Good to see you Emz...but not to hear about Lucas! Get well soon young man! Keep us posted!

I'm making progress but not entirely right yet. MRI scan on head and neck tomorrow. 

Have managed nearly 10,000 steps today: walk from tram to work, then to tram to town, then to the optician and return etc. 

Also had a phone call from the hospital: they needed to some blood tests urgently before tomorrow's MRI, which I found unusual, especially as I had tests on Friday which apparently were the wrong ones. Optician very thorough and eyesight has improved! Doesn't account for the constant headache though!

Hope the group run was fun, Hazel, and ditto club night, Dustin

Trust surgeon is happy, Chick! Yes, gradual reduction in Covid measures in England: can now meet in groups of 6 or two households where it can be more than six. Outdoor organised sport permitted. Bit of a grey area re races from what I understand and the races I know about seem to be having staggered starts. Dustin will probably have a clearer view. 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Hazel lol, that's what lead me to almost 4 years of a streak, 3 months almost done now
    Ale nice amount of steps. Good luck tomorrow! Improved eyesight nice one! 
    Emzap poor Lucas! What a worry that croup is
    Chick work was good. Good about your foot
    Dustin wow club night!!
    Night all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can