Morning!

Happy April Fool's Day!

Lyrics: Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love

Yesterday's were Nik Kershaw with Wouldn't it be good

What: perhaps some stretching

Why: non-run day. Full day at work. 

Enjoy the grand daughter visit, Els/OH!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

When do you get your results Ale?  Good news you were able to run again. 

Sounds good to me regarding the club rules Dustin.  Who have you had comments off?  Interesting about the race going over Watership Down - watch out for rascally rabbits.  I only read that a couple of years ago and liked it.

Good news regarding Lucas emzap. 

Even better news regarding visiting the granddaughter Els and OH - enjoy!

Agree on the joggy bits Chicksta. 

Also agree with you regarding Eurovision OH.

What: 19k ish MLR - will take it hilly but ploddy easy today as tired yesterday
    Why: loosely following P&D at the mo.
    Last rest: 30.03.2021

Lyrics: another I can "sing" straight off - but as usual no idea who it is.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Very quiet in here...
    Hazel - not comments in a bad way, Ale mentioned covid restrictions and suggested I may know about competition 'rules' was just giving my 2p worth...
    Enjoy the trail half
    Els/OH - sounds great!
    Emz - hopefully Lucas continues to improve
    Eurovision - I dissagree, it's comical...oh look Ukraine gave Russia "douze points"

What - back with the ankle biters, will throw some easy miles in somewhere
    why - back to normal?
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - I'd be surprised if anybody doesn't know this...
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Very quiet indeed - everybody is probably out playing April 1 pranks ;)

haha, OH - laughing at your Eurovision comment. Hope you and Els enjoy the family time.

Hope you get your results soon, Ale

Rascally rabbits sound fun, Hazel. Even better if pronounced wascally wabbits ;)

Another 5k done early doors and another day in the office. I really needed access to files and printouts and stuff so all good. 12k steps on the clock again. Sticking to that challenge. 

Called my consultant because I forgot to ask about yoga. I had hoped to restart some of Adriene's stuff over Easter since we can't go anywhere and I have time on my hands. But he was a bit reluctant. I think he's getting a bit sick of this over-enthusiastic patient :D  We settled that I can do anything that doesn't involve really bending the toes, so I shall give it try. 

Enjoy your Easter break and happy egg hunting :)

Dustin is right. Yes to lyrics. 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    I will try and catch up later, what a day I had.  Worked over 6 hours in the office doing a making up folders job from hell, made up 400 then I had enough
    what: 1 mile treaddy
    why: above
    last hardall day
    last rest: 31/12

have  a good evening all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    els and oh, aww sweet!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Well done on the streak continuation, Wabo! Had a similar sort of day at the office too: making up packages for each voting station, amongst other tedious jobs! Interrupted only by my son phoning to say he hadn't been paid and all of his outgoings go out on the first of the month. Can bank of dad sort it?

I'm sure that most of yoga will be fine, Chick! Also had a message from the consultant's secretary to say he should be phoning on Tuesday with the MRI results. 

I quite liked Eurovision in the early days; now I can't stand it! I'm not sure that I would like Eurovision as a theme for our daily lyrics! I know Emz used to be a fan of the evening!

Managed a little gardening but also have been involved in the planning of my elderly neighbour's return from hospital tomorrow. Why am I not surprised that she is being discharged prior to the bank holiday weekend?

Hope Els and OH are having  fun!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.