Wednesday 14th April 2021 When I wake up in the morning light

Morning!

Lyrics: When I wake up in the morning light
I xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I feel all right

What: short run at some point

Why: fitting around fence delivery and start to install, I hope
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Ale - Hope the fence arrives on time, good luck with the garden cross training!

What - easy miles
    Why - recovery
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - yesterday's pyramids. We use a 400m undulating loop at the Country Park, and it felt more bumpy than normal yesterday. Fast boys were off but luckily I had another (lady) vet of similar ability to me to keep each other 'honest'. Found it tough going but , as usual once you start coming back down again, especially after the 800, the last few don't seem so bad. Slept well yesterday though!
    Today will be slow and ploddy.
    lyric - yes, I think so
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Lyrics yes 
    Yesterday's lyrics were, ruby Tuesday, rolling stones
    Dustin enjoy the show and ploddy,I know exactly what you mean, last week's session on the track was exactly like that, the last few I started to feel back to my old self! 
    Alehouse enjoy your run and don't work too hard

What group forest run this evening
    Why second claim club have started group runs
    Last hard yesterday morning
    Last rest 31/12
    Have a good day 
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Morning!

Glad you enjoyed the pub Dustin and cheers for the report!  Nice family outing. 

Enjoy the gardening today Ale.  Replacement for the ivy fence? 

Great news regarding your OH's jab Chicksta.  No harm in asking, sometimes they have leftover doses I believe.  AZ isn't used here.  (At least) 5 weeks to wait sounds like a better prospect than sometime in the autumn.  Haven't seen any swallows here yet (maybe they bypassed us), the storks have been back for a few weeks already though.

Nice egret spot Wabo.

What: bumpy MLR
    Why: mid-week miles
    Last hard: juggling work, shopping needs and running needs - shopping can wait - enough milk, bread etc left until then (just)
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

Lyrics: grrr - must get this surely.  The xxxxx won't out.
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning again!

Should have got yesterday's lyrics, Wabo! Enjoy the club run. 

Yes, an easy plod sounds in order, Dustin!

Enjoy the MLR, Hazel! And yes, replacement for the ivy fence. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning! 
    Lyrics yes!
    Lovely morning for a run....but another walking day here. 
    Generally good news about things opening up a bit more especially we will be able to travel off Orkney from 26th Apr. Hope folk are generally sensible though.
    Good training folks. 

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Quiet!

What: 20 minutes off road, although the ground is almost as hard as road.

Why: all I wanted to do

Fence panels arrived, as did daughter to help. Have two panels to put in yet as I need to cut to size and rebuild. Things are never straightforward!

Neurologist tomorrow afternoon after work.