Monday 19th April 2021 I used to think maybe you loved me

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
edited April 2021 in Training
Morning!

Lyrics: I used to think maybe you loved me
Now, baby, I'm sure
And I just can't wait 'til the day
When you knock on my door

Yesterday's were Stevie Wonder with You are the Sunshine of my Life, continuing the sunshine theme

What: short and easy plus stretches

Why: being careful

Bright and sunny here!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Lol you pipped me!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Oh dear! Sorry! Use yours tomorrow! And I do know them! Great tune!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Will do

Morning all
    Where is this year going
    What a few miles a bit later this morning
    Why some work to do first
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 31/12
    Have a good day all
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Ps I know today's
  • Morning

2021 can't go quick enough Wabo unless we are as much as possible back to "normal" soon. 

Enjoy the sunshine Ale - hope you can get out to enjoy it whilst it lasts - same for you to Wabo - hope that work doesn't prevent it.

Good to see the mileage increasing Ale.

Nice trails Dustin - sounds like you could do with some rain to soften things up a bit.

Ouch to the blister chicksta. 

Have a good start to the week all.

What: short recovery
    Why: long yesterday
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

lyrics: vaguely familiar
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning again!

I see there is a job going, Wabo! Surprising timing given the League Cup Final at the weekend!

I had decided not to run with my M76 friend this morning as I didn't know what time I would be available as I wanted to go to B&Q early. Got back, put kit on and went out of the door...just as M76 was passing. Totally by chance as it wasn't his usual time and he is very much a creature of habit! Anyway joined him for a couple of kms chat before returning solo. 4.52km completed, the longest run so far. 

Back in the garden shortly to spot the bits of the fence that I missed yesterday. May get to mow a lawn or two this pm plus pot on some seedlings. 

Enjoy your runs everyone!
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Nice coincidence, Ale. Almost back to 5k

Hazel: Damn right. 2021 can just bugger off.

Yes to lyrics.

Covid test first thing to be able to get a hair cut. Then annual gyn check-up. I likely have another fibroadenoma. Sigh. More tests required to rule out a malignant tumor. Chances of that are pretty slim so I hope it's all sorted in a few weeks.

Managed my step count between all 3 appointments 😊
  • 5k with Monday night group at a pace that could actually be considered a run (after abstaining most of the week)
    Also swam this morning (felt cold) in the company of not one but two birthday girls.
    Now out of isolation following trip south..
    Also dentist this morning - prelude to more extensive dentistry once allowed. Double coronation ...
    Lyrics no although do have a vague familiarity.

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Hope further tests reveal nothing, Chick.

Glad you got a run in, OH! And yes, I imagine swimming is cold at present. In fact probably always. And you have reminded me that I must book the dentist.
  • Our dentist now books us.
    They let us know when they can fit you in.
    Seems to work ...

Strange new world Chicksta, having to have a Covid test before haircut (not that that’s likely to bother me)