Monday 26th April 2021 Bah-da bah-da-da-da

Morning!

Lyrics: Bah-da bah-da-da-da
Bah-da bah-da-da-da
Bah-da bah-da-da-da

The only lyrics that I could think of, partly because I was singing them to myself. Not sun related! Actually surprisingly easy!

Yesterday's were I can see clearly now, Johnny Nash

What: a run of some description plus hopefully stretches and cross training in the garden. 

Why: rebuilding plus am digging out a bed and replanting. Not easy!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Hmm.. "sings" randomly... Don't get it.

Lots to do in the garden at this time of the year Ale  (and Dustin yesterday too). 

Veggies or flowers Ale?  Easy day today yes, easier week too.

I've never run a solo mile Dustin but 6:20 sounds ouch enough and sub 6 very ouch. 

What: 4-5 recovery
    Why: Monday and hard run yesterday
    Last hard: yesterday
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

Lyrics: no
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Very quiet
    What - going out in a minute for just 2-3 easy
    Why - been sat here for hours and I'll probably resign if I sit here any longer..
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - staying sane

Ale you were right  - I did know yesterday's , as for today, well guess what I'll be humming on my run....
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Lyrics yes
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Evening!

Hope you ran today, Wabo! And hope you are well and cheering on the Foxes. Currently one down.

Trust you enjoyed your recovery runs Hazel and Dustin.

Hazel, I am removing about 30 feet of bushes and unwanted plants whilst creating an area for fruit bushes. Hard work!

Got the results of my CT venogram scan. Nothing of note so still no wiser about why I have a tingling head and an almost constant headache...and whether I should have my second Covid jab.

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.