Tuesday 27th April 2021 She walked through the corn leading down to the river.

Morning!

Lyrics: She walked through the corn leading down to the river.
Her hair shone like gold in the hot morning sun.

Yesterday's were The Mamas and The Papas with Monday, Monday

Good win for The Foxes yesterday, which is sort of a clue!

What: short run plus must stretch

Why: being careful/must get back to these

Rain forecast. Not heard that for ages.

Work shortly.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Could badly do with some rain here too Ale (mid-/ end of the week maybe).  Some Sahara dust first I believe.  Have a good run.

What: not sure yet - likely meet up with my Tuesday group + a couple of extra miles
    Why: haven't looked at the plan yet
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

Lyrics: no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    Sorry alehouse I was away with the fairies and unaware but boy your team did well! That winning goal I've just seen!!
    My nephew had a heart attack Sunday, he's in harefield. Two stents and stable. Only 46! So that was a shocker half way through our game on Sunday, hence I was not too bothered about the result to be honest. 
    I did two runs yesterday 2.1 and 1.8. thoroughly enjoyed both as they made Monday not so bad.
    Hazel enjoy the Tuesday group, know what you mean about dust. My car looks awful with dust! 
    Alehouse glad about the scan news, enjoy your run today and stretch! 
    What little run this morning, track later
    Why short one is insurance in case I don't go later
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 31/12
    Have a good day all

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning again!

That need about your nephew puts everything into perspective, Wabo. Hope he is doing well.

And I imagine that you know the lyrics!

Enjoy the group run, Hazel.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Oh no - sorry to hear that Wabo.  All the best to your nephew. 

Forgot indeed Ale. Good news regarding the scan. 
  • Wabo - what a fright, hope he will soon be discharged. One of my running mates had a heart attack at age 39, didn't get a stent but back fully fit and running for last 15 years or so, she was a bit frightened off for a bit though. Thinking of you.
    Ale glad scans OK, and you seem to be getting fitness back.
    Hazel and Dustin continue to make me look feeble, good training. No real running yet here.
    Yesterdays clinic wasn't great - told I had a certain number of folk on clinic list, arrived to find a 50% increase and many complex problems. No consultant support either. Survived but not not looking forward to a double clinic day tomorrow. Typical NHS treatment of staff!
    Then cracked a wisdom tooth so had visit to dentist for a patch and probable extraction in due course! So all I managed yesterday was 4 mile walk!
    Hope to do a bit more today!
    Lyrics, I don't think so!
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Hope the next clinic is better, Els! And sorry to hear about the tooth.

Worked this morning: surprisingly physical shifting thousands of ballot papers and putting them in the correct wards. Well that's my excuse for a poor run. Real struggle and 20 minutes was enough. 
    I must remember that they say that when you are not fit two out of three runs are poor; when fit two out of three are good. 

Probably working most days now until the elections on May 6th.