Friday 30th April 2021 She's got electric boots, A mohair suit

Morning!

Lyrics: She's got electric boots
A mohair suit
You know I read it in a magazine

Not sure if this continues the theme, Wabo!

Yesterday's were Rocket Man, Elton John. I certainly am not a rocket man running-wise at present. 

What: short run, stretches

Why: that's the plan. Need to lose some weight! Can't stop putting it on!

Hope Chick is ok! 

Work beckons. 
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning, yep it's a theme, different type but a theme! 
    Alehouse enjoy the run, and stretches

What not sure, it won't be much though
    Why enjoying mum and daughters company! 
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 31/12
    2 of my old schoolies are getting the train to Broadstairs so we're meeting  them for an outside snack. My mum is having a fantastic birthday
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    I'm walking round my mum's singing this song and Jodie said what are your singing, then I got to the title and she knew! My kids have been brought up listening to all types! 
  • Morning! Think I have the lyrics for once! Good friend a big EJ fan!
    Not often I have scrubbed kitchen floor before breakfast, workmen arriving to do lino! Fridge and cooker in the hall, gonna be a fun day!
    Walk with friend later, will try another short run tomorrow!
    Have a good day.

• Morning

Maybe leave the workmen to it Els. Better for your sanity?  You could try bribing them with some cake or hot cross buns to do a good job.  Shape of the buns doesn't matter!  Good news you were able to run a bit yesterday - it will come back.  Sorry to hear that Peter is struggling with the soreness.

Hmm - have you been getting secret deliveries of Els' baking goodies Ale?  Hmm could do with some electric boots for running but not the mohair suit!

Chick wrote something about being very busy at work but I hope nothing else has popped up.

Sounds like an ideal couple of days Wabo - enjoy! 

What: short recovery
    Why: need to freshen up the legs a bit for tomorrow - have worked (runningwise) too hard the last few days
    Last hard: yesterday's MLR - tired all the way round but did perk up a bit over the last couple of miles after a dark coated marzipan stick.
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

Lyrics: standard no
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Hazel - good luck tomorrow, hope you took it easy today
    Wabo - sounds like a good way to spend the day, not been to Broadstairs in years...
    Els - hope the lino goes down OK, and not heard from OH for while. Dare we ask if you have had a new patio put down recently... :D
    What - 30 minutes easy & some S&C
    Why - mini taper (mile race tomorrow)
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - yes after the prompt...
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Afternoon!

Looks like an easy day all round! 

And sounds like a decent plan for today, Wabo!

What: 25 mins off road and shortly to do stretches

Why: Definitely needs to be some weight loss plus getting back to it. 

86km for April. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Dustin - better get him to post otherwise you will be wondering what I've done with him! 
    Lots of short walks adding up to about 12 miles today including up the Orphir Hill with Peter just now!
    Have a nice weekend all!

• Spotted going up ward hill this afternoon Dustin!
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    We've had a lovely day! Squeezed in 1.35 miles
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    My school buddies, mum and me!