Monday 10th May 2021 Every night and every day now

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning!

A late start! Was hoping someone would start the thread!

Lyrics: Every night and every day now
Never meaning what they say now
Never saying what they mean

Yesterday's were Happy, Pharrell Williams. Today's are not happiness related!

What: easy run later, stretches

Why: easier day
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning..

Forgot to post yesterday.

Well done on Saturday's race Wabo!  Glad Lyla did her parkrun.

That roof looks a bit nasty OH. Love the mirror gift.

Sorry you didn't get some nice weather Ale.  Would have happily handed over a few degrees again.

What trail mara will that be Dustin?

Have a good start to the week all.

What: short recovery
    Why: Monday and tired
    Last hard: 18 mile long run yesterday - need a few whinge breaks in the shade but got it done finally.
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • elspeth fayelspeth fay ✭✭✭
    Morning...meant to post yesterday though not much action just a couple of walks one round mull head with Peter. Still cold but dry.
    Working today.
    Lyrics no idea!
    Hope everyone has a good day.
    Looking forward to trip south next week.
  • Swim so far. Will try group run this evening.
    Not feeling summery or even Spring-like today.
    Lyrics no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

The weather is playing games here as well. Several seasons during my run even though it was only about half an hour. Soaked!

Hope the group run is good OH!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - yes, we've had a multitude of seasons here too...
    Hazel - well done on the 18. 
    Trail mara is my club's event: https://hampshiretrailmarathon.co.uk/
    I usually have a plod round. 

What - 7 easy, mostly trail & 1/2 hr stretching
    Why - recovery
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - Weekend
    lyric- not so sure

• RFJRFJ ✭✭✭
    hello all,

hope you are well. I am recovering from hand surgery and a bit under the weather.

Following counselling, I have been robbed of both career and hobby which is leaving its mark with MS, so I will not be in here very much at all going forwards, I will be on FetchEveryOne mainly to track any activities I do and the odd blog and post.

Thanks all for your support over the years

Take care and God Bless

Matt
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    I was very saddened to hear your news, RFJ! Feel free to email me should you ever want a chat. Will try to follow you on Fetch. Take care!
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that rfj, will see if I can spot you on fetch

Sorry I've been AWOL again (seen to say that a lot at the moment :( ). Lucas has been poorly again so we've been juggling plus I think I got it too, really run down and tired.

Didn't run for 6 days, then my 4 miles yesterday was awfully hard. Had to stop and walk a lot and ended up sleeping 11 hours.

Today about 7 km at club with 5x500m on undulating terrain. My run leader was ill so we merged with the nearest other group, all of whom were sub 20 min 5km runners. Needless to say I'm knackered!

Got drenched here too, though saw 5 rainbows, fitting for the start of mental health awareness week.
    Els are you still not running? Exciting to be going south again so soon, bet you can't wait for more cuddles.
    Wabo well done on the race!
    Hazel 18 miles is good going!

Have a lovely evening all
  • An Other HalfAn Other Half ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Sorry, but not surprised to hear that RFJ.
    Even with short periods off running it gets difficult to post on here. Hope you find some fulfilment in other activities.
    I am also on Fetch although haven't posted much there recently (as I've not been running)

Take care.
  • Managed around 5k tonight - about 38 minutes - but was sore and slowed up significantly in second half.