Tuesday 11th May 2021 I am just a poor boy

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning!

Lyrics: I am just a poor boy
Though my story's seldom told

Yesterday's lyrics were The Games People Play, Joe South. Lyrics currently seem to be games/sports related.

What: short run

Why: working first then will see what the legs decide.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    RFJ (Matt) - saddened to hear but understand. Not on Fetch but will keep up on FB.
    Take care 

What - club night , reverse times pyramid (5mins,4,3,2,1,2,3,4,5) Gonna hurt.
    Hopefully last week of needing to book on, have covid safe RA etc.
    Why - Tuesday
    Last Rest - 10/10
    last hard - will be today
    lyric - not sure
  • HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning

((RFJ)).  I will keep you in my thoughts.  Also on Fetch (mostly training log) but will keep an eye out for you.  Good luck with the recovery from your surgery.

Rather you than me Dustin regarding the club training later.  I am postponing the nasty stuff to tomorrow.. Just whizzed through the gallery of your trail marathon - lots of hopping and leaping and smiling faces..  Course looks nice too - would probably like that.

Get well soon Lucas, sounds like your mum needs a break!

Glad you managed a run OH but sorry to hear you are still struggling with pain.  Good to see you have been swimming.

Makes me smile that a visit to CW is a trip south Els.

What: group + x
    Why: Tuesday
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

Lyrics: very familiar and I can "sing" the lines but what is it.. hmmm.
  • elspeth fayelspeth fay ✭✭✭
    Hazel - it's all down south from here! Friend once referred to our southern beach holiday!
    Milder and warmer here, 9m walk and two lots of shopping done, tesco and other stuff!
    Seems it's difficult to buy baby tights this time of year.

Emz - hope you're all feeling better soon! 

RFJ - As the others said sad news but you're not forgotten here. Hope hand surgery recovery is good.

Lyrics - yes. 

Fairly busy work day yesterday.
  • Zoom meeting, gardening and polishing (new) kitchen floor.
    Lyrics no.
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Fairly certain everyone will kick (or even punch) themselves when the lyrics are revealed!

Hope that the session went well, Dustin! How long between reps?

And trust the group+ run went well, Hazel!

Sorry that you are still not running, Els, and that you are still in pain, OH

Decent run yesterday, Emz! And get well Lucas!

What: just a short run during which I got wet. Plus stretches. Plus lots of physical work at work.

Why: Mancunian weather. 

Good win for The Foxes. Was on edge throughout and don't know how I will get through the Cup Final!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Catch up better tomorrow
    Rfj hope you're ok 
    Well done foxes
    Only did a treaddy mile today - son Been terribly poorly with eczema and impetigo swelling up his face. 
    Hopefully be on the mend soon.
    Night all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can