Thursday 13th May 2021 I looked over Jordan and what did I see

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in Training
Morning!

Lyrics: I looked over Jordan and what did I see
Coming for to carry me home

Yesterday's sport related lyrics were Survivor with Eye of the Tiger from Rocky lll.

What: short run d&d

Why: work then neurologist
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning 
    lyrics yes
    Alehouse enjoy the short run and I hope all goes well today
    Emzap you are not wrong about the eczema, if you have ever seen or heard of the singing detective, that is how my son looks this week. Hope you can keep yours and lucas's in check

what: not much 
    why: feel rough with this cold
    last hard: yesterday
    last rest: 31/12

Have a good day all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Get well, Wabo! Easy week! And good result for The Foxes last night, thanks to the Gooners. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Very easy well alehouse, best way
    Just spoke to son, tons better!! 
  • Bit of gardening so far. Swim at 11.
    Lyrics yes
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - good luck this afternoon
    Emz - I think a lot of people struggle with eczema, I used to get it as a kid but thankfully rarely now, although my wife still suffers from time to time. Both girls when little used to get it quite badly ("oilatum baths") but that seems to have improved as they have got older. 
    OH - enjoy the swim, I imagine it will be bracing...
    Wabo - take it easy

What - easy run plus U11 coaching
    Why - usual Thursday
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - yep

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Yes, I remember the oilatum baths etc for my eldest's eczema. He suffered for his first seven years, including hospitalisation, and then it cleared up in the main, although now in his thirties it does occasionally flare up for no apparent reason. 

Neurologist: he had another look at scans but could find no explanation for continued headaches; if it doesn't clear up in the next couple of months he will refer me to the guy who did some work on my neck vertebra ten years ago.  He is also going to discuss the second vaccine with my GP. I think we spent most of the time discussing running, and parkrun in particular!  
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Sam once slipped in his oilatum bath and cut under his chin, scared the life out of me! 
    He's had it his whole life, he really gets him down
    Anyway on other news, he and his wife have been doing laps of their garden
    It's about 225 meters perimeter, they saw me do it the other day, did I inspire them??