Thursday 20th May 2021 Three six nine, the goose drank wine.

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in Training
Morning! 

Lyrics: Three six nine, the goose drank wine.
The monkey chew tobacco on the street car line. 

Yesterday's games/sports lyrics were Snooker Loopy, The Match Room Boys with Chas and Dave. Been on TV quite a lot lately: I am enjoying a snooker series on BBC2 looking at the 70s and 80s.

What: short run d&d

Why: work, then a drink as it is the last day for temporary staff.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning - sorry was musing over lyrics but got distracted by work..

Might have a look at the snooker series Ale - thanks for the tip.  Enjoy your drink!

Kitty is fine Dustin thanks.  Did you get your double done yesterday?  If you are not on site for work you could maybe stay in running clothes for your meetings (if not too sweaty I guess).

All too easy to forget (or postpone) the core work Emz.  (looks sternly at oneself).  I guess a bit now and then is better than nothing.

What: recovery
    Why: MLR yesterday, speed tomorrow
    Last rest: 30.03.2021

Lyrics: no
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Reading your message hazel I should probably do some more today!

What: looks like core and glutes
    Why: see above and no time for run
    Last hard: I'm waiting for blood tests...
    Lyrics: I feel I should know these!

Oh enjoy the last day ale. That's early!

Have a great day all
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - I need to catch up with the snooker legend series.
    Hazel - small double. Coached the village group in the evening so mustered another easy 2-3 miles. And yes, occasionally I do stay in kit whilst working...
    Emz - any results yet?

what - 70 minutes of trails, U11 coaching tonight
    why - few miles in the countryside - not a soul out today
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - yep
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Emz: not finished teaching! Have been redeployed to local elections... until an hour or so ago! Hope that you coped with the bloods! I think Lucas might enjoy today's lyrics!

Countryside run sounds good, Dustin. Rather wet and cool here: 9 degrees now, up from 4 when I ran earlier. Enjoy the coaching.

Stretch, Hazel! 
    And Emz. 
    I should join in, also!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • elspeth fayelspeth fay ✭✭✭
    Greetings from the morh..not got our usual WiFi at the haa
    LL.much colder today and wimped out of cranstackie as cold and windy high up. Good day for me yesterday managed the round Durness run with friends with many a stop for photos and chats. Felt good to do my fave run! Sadly p too sore so was event photographer
    Emz hope Lucas better soon.
    Tomorrow pre wedding blessing for Cape wrath couple! Didn't expect that.
    Good runs all.
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Em: Thanks for the reminder to do core work. I'm trying to do 3-4 sessions a week but too frequently I let life get in the way. 

Enjoy your stay, Els. Hope the wedding goes well. 

I love solitary runs like that, Dustin

Have fun at the alehouse, alehouse ;) I'm assuming that's were the drinks will take place?

Glad Kitty is OK, Hazel

Another fast-ish 10k walk done.

No idea re. lyrics ...