edited June 2021 in Training
Morning!

Late start!

Lyrics: I'd like to be
Under the sea

Yesterday's were The Beach Boys with Surfin' USA

What: short run

Why: longer tomorrow
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• An Other HalfAn Other Half ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    First live church service this morning - probably going to be very different.
    No definite plans yet otherwise.
    Lyrics yes.
  • Morning,
    Lyrics, yes.
    Afternoon run with a few others from Stromness, duller day but looking forward to it. Hoping for an icecream afterwards if it's not too chilly!
    Not entirely sure if I've got a clinic or not in the morning, one person says it's booked another says no clinic rooms available so have to just turn up and see! Frustrating.
  • WelshpoppyWelshpoppy ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Lyrics: yes

Early morning run just 4 miles legs were not so happy and it was an easy run.Roll on September :)
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • What's happening in Sept WP?
  • WelshpoppyWelshpoppy ✭✭✭
    The cooler weather  I like spring and Autumn :)
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Xposted with Em yesterday. Fantastic pictures and quite an adventure 😊

And more lovely pics from Els 👌🏻 That work situation sounds a bit disorganised.

Ale: I'm sure you'll be that January fitness back. Hang in there. Yes to lyrics.

Ok, so the 2nd jab totally knocked me for six. I was prepared to have a bit of a reaction but I wasn't quite prepared for the right night I had 😳 Shivers, aches, fever, the works. Weak as a kitten this morning but luckily I bounced back as the day went on and just put my 10k steps in to keep that streak going. I guess my immune system kicked butt last night 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼
  • Chick..hopefully worst of it over and well done on getting your walk in.
    Dull start to day but turned out lovely for just short of 8m with a friend in Stromness. Rounded off with an ice-cream! Might be the end of the summery weather.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    chick - glad to hear you’ve recovered from the jab. Have my 2nd this week
    els - you’re certainly putting the miles in at the moment 
    ale - you may be “behind” where you were in January but you’re still doing it and it will come back.
    Emz - that run looked a beauty
    hazel - shocked to hear about the lightning strike, hope no injuries.

what - just a steady 5 this evening over the fields.
    why - been watching (live stream) the first National Athletics match - eldest did 100, long, triple and relay. Not brilliant but a starting point . A bit of competition rustiness (true for most of us!)
    last rest - tuesday
    last hard - 10m trails yesterday. No zip. Serves me right pushing things when you’ve been feeling rubbish for a week. 
    I’m on the naughty step.
    lyric - naturally