Thursday 10th June - Oh I do like to stroll along

Morning..

Lyrics - the best I could think of..  2nd verse.  Chance would be a fine thing...

Oh I do like to stroll along
The prom, prom, prom

What: recovery
Why: intervals yesterday, MLR tomorrow
Last hard: intervals - but a good hard
Last rest: 30.03.2020

Have a good day.

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning! 

Your lyrics were first, Hazel, by seconds. And I know them!

What: easy run, gardening

Why: habit
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Cricket was good yesterday, albeit the weather was strange: thick cloud, warm, humid, a few drops of rain that came to nothing. Back there again this evening.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Sorry..  Glad you enjoyed the cricket - hopefully good conditions this evening as well then.  Enjoy the gardening in the meantime.

I think OH will need to find a good hiding spot for his clothes when he goes swimming now.

Well done on getting some yoga done Wabo. 

Hope you are ok after the second jab Dustin - early run sounds ideal - need to kick myself out of bed for one.

Nice run yesterday with your friend emzap?
  • Yesterday's lyrics
    Everyday is Like Sunday by the miserable Morrissey (also a Pretenders version)

Glad to be finished work for time being.
    Tidal swoosh under the bridge planned today.

Lyrics yes

Not worried about clothes - my swimming pals wouldn't do that - too much to lose themselves potentially apart from anything else 
  • 5 swooshes done - good fun.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    What - 5 steady trail miles d&d + a few more either side of coaching kids this evening
    Why - lighter day
    last rest - 01/06
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - yes

Hazel- pleased the intervals went well
    Ale - seemed a good day for cricket yesterday, enjoy the gardening. 
    OH - Good swooshing!

So far so good - no fallout from jab #2

• 1 mile run and 5 mile walk to complete the day.
  • 7m run with some friends, yoga class and a walk with Peter this afternoon. Funny weather one minute muggy next cool. Lots of wild orchids. Should have taken a picture.
    First live yoga class for 6 months....went better than expected!
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Should have known yesterday's lyrics. I quite like the miserable Morrissey 😊

Great that yoga classes are back on, Els.

Did anyone here to clothes, OH?

Hazel: Your training seems to be going well. Anymore races lined up?

Dustin: good news you're ok post jab #2

Very hot here so just an easy walk and some core stuff. It's day 89 of my step challenge.
  • 1st post-Smiths album, Chicksta

And no clothes left on beach  ;)
    (All in van as we swooshed under bridge then recrossed road  for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th shots)
    Orchids - not great photos as no sun

• emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Wow look at those orchids!

What: run with another local club, recce of race route (I'm not doing race but fancied a trail run)
    4 of us got lost and I ended up spraining my ankle at km 4. Not too badly I don't think as I was able to run/walk/hobble the 5km back but it very very sore now. I'm hoping it's better for my race next week.

Feeling annoyed. Also, been eating so healthily and well and still put on weight this week! What is going on?

I know the lyrics :)

Good swimming oh

Glad yoga is back els :)

Chick how many days to go?

Have a good evening all