Morning!

Lyrics: When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

Yesterday's: Starman, David Bowie

What: rest or stretches

Why: shin too painful to run. 
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Oh dear Ale, you're not having the best time! 
    Lyrics - no again!
    Bottled it on my walk yesterday, intended to do 6 miles clifftop walk but was so quiet people wise and no phone signal that I opted out after short of 3m and went back up to Kitchener memorial instead. Thought I had got better with going out alone but hey ho!
    Run with 2 friends shortly, rest of the gang are al south for various reasons, hopefully coffee in the sun after but did rain heavily last night.
    Got another friend coming to stay in August....nice to be able to again. And a meet up with mammography radiographer who is up next week (working) for a run or two.
    Have a good Saturday!

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning, just about still here.

You really could do with some better luck Ale. Fingers crossed that things improve very soon.

Nice to have some meet ups planned Els. Hope the coffee in the sun works out. Well done for your solo outing even if it was shorter than planned.

Have a nice Saturday afternoon!

What: 10k pre breakfast, bit faster than planned
    Why: It was nice to have a willing pair of legs again
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

Lyrics: no 
  • 10k pre brekkie sounds hardcore Hazel! Hope you're relaxing now!
    8.5 hot trails miles three of us and a wee dug! Lots of stops to lift said dog over Stiles,.have drinks from burn etc. V pleasant especially the sponge cake and strawberries in the garden after. Didn't think weather would turn out so nice.
  • Peter and I finish off the leftovers. Runs the dog enjoyed cheese and crackers too!
  • 5k cycle 15 min yoga followed by swim
    Lyrics no
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    That looks lovely, Els and OH.

Glad you have your legs back, Hazel. Not sure If he any good at pre breakfast running.

Ouch, Ale.

5 miles here, 4 of which were continuous. At 11:50 minute miling. Breakneck speed 🤣
    On the upside: my HR was only 120 and barely moved. I felt I could have run twice as long so some endurance seems to be left 👌🏻 it felt a million times better than walking and my HR was lower than on most walks despite today being a hot day 😊