Wednesday 7th July 2021 ...way up high

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Training
Morning!

Lyrics: ...way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Yesterday's lyrics were When you wish up a star, originally from Pinocchio.

What: stretch and ice

Why: shin

Hope to watch some cricket today. May watch a little football on TV later.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the football Ale and anyone else who might watch.  Good you have an outlook on how to proceed and fingers crossed the scan results come back quickly.  Don't know I would be looking forward to running on a TM but the anti-grav might be interesting.

Tiree and 37m Els?  Hope the scan results are ok.

Good to hear LMH is doing ok.

Hope your hubby doesn't react too much to the 2nd jab Chicksta.  Moderna can be evil stuff for side effects it seems..

Nice workout with the club yesterday Dustin.

Good luck with the pilates OH.

What: recovery 4 miles
    Why: LT run tomorrow
    Last hard: my group run in the dry turned into a billy-no-mates solo in the rain as no-one else turned up and the forecast was wrong again. Mild to heavy drizzle and no wind, warm so actually nothing really irritating.
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • Still swithering about Tiree!
    Hazel..not so fun about the solo in the rain! 
    Had a sweaty run with Rosey up wideford...good but not used to chatting so much going uphill.
    No scans just routine mammography x ray all over 50s get 3 yearly. Results in 4 weeks. Not concerned though of course things do turn up to surprise you!
    Ale hope it's not too frustrating.
    Busy fracture clinic this morning...less busy afternoon however it is an extra for me.
  • Top of hill...thick mist...no view anywhere...was bright sun half an hour before!
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    What - 7 easy over the field. Surface water, mud. On the day I get details of the 2022 XC fixtures too!
    Why - recovery. Last nights session was 5 miles at MP with 10x 100 uphill strides on each half mile loop. 2 w/u & 2 c/d made it a longer session.
    last rest - 01/06
    last hard - yesterday
    lyric - of course.

May be a bit hit and miss with posting as I have two weeks off! Should be in wifi areas but you never can tell. North West for a few days, north of the border for a week plus a pop over to NI, and stop back in Alehouse territory on the way back assuming the youngest can move into her house for next year.
    Running shoes already packed!

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Afternoon!

After a damp morning managed to watch a couple of hours of cricket! Occasional drizzle but nothing to even stop play. 

Keep us posted of your whereabouts, Dustin! Enjoy the break! Sounds like a busy one! Kit of course is the first thing to go in!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • North of border as in Scotland Dustin? Enjoy! We even have WiFi in these far flung parts!