alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning!

Lyrics: We get it on most every night
When that moon is big and bright

Yesterday's were Stars, Simply Red

What: possibly fitness suite

Why: benched from running

Race well Wabo! What race is it?

Hope Pilates proves to be an answer, OH!

Sensible head, Chick!

And I think I am right in saying happy birthday for yesterday, WP!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Two friends and a dog run this morning...very calm seas. This is where the sandstone for at Magnus cathedral was quarried. Home grown strawberries at friend's afterwards and rounded up to 10 miles on way home. New shoes feel good.
    Enjoy fitness suite Ale!
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hi
    Chick - sorry to hear about the SiL, tragic news

2 lovely days up in Chester Le Street (Thur & Fri), managed a 10k run around the Riverside (cricket ground) & park.
    Finally made it up to Scotland today, brief lunch stop at Girvan before settling into the villa.
    Another 5 1/2 miles just now trying to find some trails and footpaths and avoiding swarms of flys..

lyric - yes

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Evening

Hope you got to the fitness suite Ale.

Glad the new shoes wotked out well Els. Nice pic, happy ladies and a happy dog as well I guess.

Belated Happy Birthday WP if it was yesterday!

Race today Wabo? Hope syou had a good one and looking forward to hearing more.

Chicksta, sorry to hear that about your SIL.  Good news on the running so far.

Good news from you too OH.

Have a good Sunday and fingers crossed for the football fans!

What: 12k pre breakfast + 30k trundly cycle after standard chores
    Why: off plan miles and it was a nice afternoon for once so back onto two wheels
    Last hard: couple of the hills cycled: needed all of my gears (pretty old trecking bike)
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Evening all
    Essex 10k today very hilly! I have to say I like the way races work now. I turn up collect a number, go over to the start, all social distance and they let two go at a time. It had no sense of nerves in that I only feel I race myself. Many wouldn't like it but I get so nervous i always ask myself why I'm doing it. Anyway it was a long run up and down from one side of a country park to the other, two loops over there, where I actually saw my daughter and g daughters while they were looking for the gruffalo!! Then the run back. The two loops have you going up a tough hill twice. I was slow, watch said 1.10 and 6.41. I know I beat some cos they started ahead and I caught them. 
    Hazel good Saturday exercise!!
    Els that is a lovely photo
    Dustin enjoy Scotland and hope you conquer the flies
    Blast it alehouse with the bench!!! But you'll come back again
    Night all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    I never buy these photos but I was smiling and the feet were flying 🤣🤣