Wed 1st Sept - actin' funny, but I don't know why

Lyrics - Actin' funny, but I don't know why, excuse me while I kiss the sky

Yesterday's were The Purple People Eater by Sheb Wooley.

Boys seemed to do fine yesterday, the wee one is very keen to go back and can't wait to get his first homework - long may it continue. 

I had to read your post twice Dustin - I thought you said it was your last day off your teens.

Love the hat Wabo

Did 30 mins easy yesterday, legs felt a, but better afterwards, and have been less stiff since. Probably something similar today

Comments

• Morning

Glad school resumed smoothly Chamolk.

Nice day out in London with #2 Dustin.

Are you sorted for Tiree now Els?  Hope the weather is good for the boats.

5 x 1k is a decent session chicksta - well done.

Sitting for long hours at 14degrees does sound a bit chilly Ale.  Well done on your Aug mileage.

Love yesterday's pic Wabo - especially the grin!  Well done on your 10 miles.

What: recovery with strides
    Why: plan
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • Morning!

Lyrics: yes

Good to see you, Wabo! 10 miles!

What: short and easy run, stretches

Why: that sort of day

Back later!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    Not a lot of sleep had by me! 
    Alehouse enjoy the short run
    Hazel, thanks lol thought it would give you all a laugh. Enjoy the recovery
    Chamolk good that the run made you feel a bit easier! 
    Lyrics yes
    What not sure,
    Why still got the girls so something later
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 24/7
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Wabo...I can imagine! Great picture!
    Hazel..enjoy recovery run! Ended up up the hill last night at friend's request...she is still a bit sore but game for a view! Enjoyable and followed by ice cream.
    Sort of all set but now we hear there are ferry disruptions ...unspecified..onTiree route. Sure we will get there in the end!
    Busy work day/rest day.
    Chamolk...all go in your house...enjoy recovery runs too!
  • Hiya
    Wabo - love the photo , a bit Tommy Cooper: glass ,bottle, bottle , glass.....
    Ale, chamolk, hazel, enjoy the short/easy/recovery runs
    What - 10k out and back to the Thames Barrier
    Why - recovery
    last rest - 14/08
    last hard - yesterday: 5x800s at the club w 400 recoveries. Very approx 3.10/3.18/3.17/3.13/3.16
    with a long warm up & cool down so just over 10 all in. Pleased with that in the circumstances.  
    lyric- not so sure
  • Dustin: I'd be delighted with those reps. You can roughly add a minute and you know where I am at the moment. It's all part of the journey though and after such a long time off I certainly cannot expect any miracles. 

Wabo: Sounds like a fun night! Bet your are one popular nana. 10 miles! Wow. 

Els: oh no. Your travels aren't exactly blessed. Still hoping it goes smoothly. 

Decent monthly mileage, Ale. I forgot that's what one does at the end of the month  ;)  so, a little over 190k for me. 

Hazel and chamolk: Joining you on the recovery theme. I did a little ofer 5 miles today at a super slow pace. My legs felt really tired after intervals and weighted squats yesterday. 
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening!

We've been off this week but just at home. Yesterday was house cleaning, today a garden tidy up and out for lunch.  Did 5km this morning, I've sped up to 6:30/km so going in the right direction. Followed that with the walk to nursery and Hermes parcel drop (why is that nowhere near the centre of town!) Then an hour of gardening....so on my feet for over 4 hours, must be good for me?

Dustin great reps!
    10 miles wow wabo
    How's day 2 chamolk?

Have a lovely evening all