Tuesday 7th September 2021

Morning!

Lyrics: Drop your silver in my tambourine
Help a poor man fill a pretty dream

Easy day, Emz!

What: 20 minutes or so

Why: easy day
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Well done Els!  Thanks for the report.  Hope you are recovering well.

Good weekend of running for you too Emz.

Hope you are ok Wabo.

Good news you did the M76 round again yesterday Ale. 

Yesterday's lyrics: White Wedding by Billy Idol

What: gentle MLR: group + x miles
    Why: juggling schedule a bit this week as have a race and long run clash on Sunday
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • Morning again!

What's the race, Hazel?

What 25 mins d&d

Why: going to be very warm later, for around here

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Wow, another race, Hazel. Exciting :) Which distance?

Nice report, Els. You did well there and I think you should have more faith in your capabilities. 

A little over 7.5 miles here and don't know the lyrics. 
  • Race is another one in the hill series - probably the last one I will do this year.  One of my favourites - i.e. not too steep! 10k and just under 500m +/-.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Sounds good hazel!

Wow chick you're really back aren't you :)

Rest day here, just a walk to nursery this morning and maybe some core this afternoon if I don't melt!

Have a great day all
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all
    Hazel I'm ok just a hard job I've been doing at work wearing me out. Race sounds good
    Chicksta wow yep you're back as emz says
    Emzap  how the nursery walk was good
    Not sure about today's lyrics, have an idea but it seems obvious. Just sang it and I'm right lol
    Hope the run was good alehouse
    What 1.3 d&d before work
    Why in case I can't manage track later!!
    Last hard this morning
    Last rest 24/7
    Have a good day all

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Afternoon!

Hot! About 26/27! Unusual for here!

Run was very pleasant, thanks, Wabo! Hope that you make the  track...and that it is cooler this evening. 

Sensible, Emz

re the lyrics, Wabo is correct...I thought that they may be too obvious...but always easy when you know the answer!
  • Hiya
    Els - sorry looks like I cross posted yesterday with your report. That probably took as long to write as to run it!
    Great report, love reading these.
    Chick - as has been said - you're back. So which marathon ?   :D   
    Hazel - more racing! Good stuff
    Ale - sounds like a warm run today
    Wabo - hope the track waits for you!

What - Marathon session for the club 5x1200s (400) - oh how I love that one...<quiver>
    Why - on the schedule, last big one before the taper. I'll join in , won't beat myself up over splits (he says)
    last rest - 14/08
    last hard - gonna be tonight, it's sweltering out there...
    lyric - not here

• Dustin...no worries...rereading lots of typos!
    Tough training going on!
    Hazel...you race lots to keep us entertained with the reports! Hope it goes well.
    Yesterday was a wet windy day but we climbed Ben Hynish properly, had a couple of cycles lunch in cafe and another beach walk.
    Today after house tidy up we cycled around the island revisited some of Sundays beaches, took up a few race signs and enjoyed improving weather so it was a shame to leave on the boat at 4.30...still tootling along enjoying lovely views of the islands. Only running was a little jog on one of the beaches...legs still tired but enjoying the cycling .
    Hope everyone doing well...we have a day in Oban tomorrow and hope to go to Kerera...island just off Oban then travel down for funeral in Stockport Friday.
  • Bottom one is Hynish where we stayed and base for building Skerryvore lighthouse after which Ps GP practise was named. No pics yesterday as foggy and damp...flights off Tiree were cancelled leaving some stranded runners...however all were accommodated and got away today.
  • Broadband went down in Tiree from Monday morning.
    Some pleasant island pootling on Monday and today.
    Thick haar on Monday - a lot of runners didn't get off Tiree as no planes in or out that day.
    Lyrics no