Wednesday 8th September 2021 Tired of drifting, searching, shifting through town to town

Morning!

Lyrics: Tired of drifting, searching, shifting through town to town
Every time I slip and slide a little further down

Yesterday's colour related lyrics were Green Tambourine, The Lemon Pipers. Different colour today. 

Enjoyed the photos, OH!

What: around 30 minutes I hope

Why: see how much shade I can find
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning from sunny Oban...feels very busy after Tiree. Going to take the bikes to Kerera today.
    Enjoy your run Ale and the rest of you.
  • Morning

Hopefully not too much melting away going on in the UK.  Good luck with finding some shade Ale.

Have a lovely cycle Els and OH.  Great pics yesterday - especially the race action ones. 

Trying to sing the lyrics sometimes helps to find them Wabo.  Did you get to your track session?

Hope the intervals went well Dustin.  I think I will stick to my 5 x 600 this evening..

What: intervals later
    Why: plan
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Morning

Gorgeous pics oh and els! Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

What: 5km
    Why: I'm actually following my training plan!
    Last hard: that was. It was meant to be easy, but heat, hills and more miles in the legs than I'm used to meant it was tough!
    Lyrics: nope

Hope you found some shade ale
    Hazel is it not hot in Switzerland? Just the UK with this mini heatwave?

Have a lovely day all
  • Morning again!

Yes, warm, Emz! Managed to run most of my 30+ minutes in the shade...and it was still warm and I found it particularly tough going today. More miles in my legs than I'm used to as well!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Fantastic pics, Els and OH. Broadband down must suck though ...

Dustin: no marathon plans yet ;) I'm watching the Covid developments and may sign up for half in spring and then maybe, just maybe an autumn mara next year. 

It's hot here too, so well done getting out em and ale

Enjoy the intervals, Hazel. I liked the 600s in the P&D plan :) 

I was up early to beat the heat and did 9 miles. Felt really good. So I guess I am back, but I don't want to jinx things  :#
  • Evening!

Quiet!

You seem to be going well, Chick! Don't rush things though! 

I have run over half an hour five days in a row, so I will be backing off a little tomorrow, although will have a long stretch as well!
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Evening all
    Hazel I didn't go to the track, just felt tired. Waited till it cooled down then went out and ran 3.6 miles
    Alehouse nice and sensible
    Chicksta great miles
    Emzap it is hard in the heat but I think that's us done now
    Hazel hope the session was good
    Lyrics no
    What ran 3 this morning and a little bit more this evening
    Why oh wanted to try his sore knee, it was fine
    Last hard that was
    Last rest 24/7
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can