Saturday 11th September 2021 Hands, touchin' hands

Morning!

Lyrics: Hands, touchin' hands
Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you

Yesterday's lyrics were  For Emily, whenever I may find her, by Simon and Garfunkel.

Another girl today! May well have been sung at cricket, had it been on.

What: hopefully run a little longer

Why: no cricket so have time
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Sorry, missed yesterday. 

That's a nice pic of you guys, Ale and OH

Impressive hill profile, wabo

Had planned a longer run yesterday but severe weather (thunder, lightning, rain) meant all I could manage ws 4.5k. I reached the doorstep just as the hail set in. Nasty. Then a busy day at work and an evening meal with friends. Too much wine (I had two glasses - I'm such a pathetic lightweight  :D ) and we got home really late (2 am) that I gave parkrun a miss. Of course sleeping in meant it was hot and muggy again but I convinced my tired body to give me 5 miles. Looks like this week will be a recovery week then. 

Enjoy your weekends, all. 
  • Evening!

Quiet!

You can keep yesterday's nasty weather, Chick!

Wabo will not be happy with her team; mine weren't much better.

What: just under 50 minutes, easy, plus stretches

Why: trying to build both
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Hiya, 
    lovely pic OH /Ale
    wabo - great profile!
    Chick - sounds a good evening
    Ale - decent run

what - 10x400 hills
    why - strength work
    last rest - 4 weeks
    last hard - that was
    lyric - think so
  • Evening! Quiet indeed!
    We've been out on the hills for a 7m walk...Howgills near Barron. Then I thought was time for a run but picked a pretty hilly route and couldn't actually run much of the first mile. Improved after that but legs and feet officially still tired. A slow 10k. Weather mixed...had some heavy showers in the morning and mist on top of hill so no photos. Dry for my run.
    Onwards to Keswick tomorrow.